Vendor Sale RACKS* Justin Chip RACKS (3 sizes) *IN STOCK* (17 Viewers)

need more info?

where can you find one?

which cards work best with it?
This is the one I purchased on Amazon: Amazon Link

I’ve used it with Fournier and Ken cards (both bridge size) as well as with Bicycle Prestige and they all work well with no issues.

The instructions were a little difficult to follow. If anyone ends up purchasing one and needs help with the instructions, feel free to PM me and I can help walk you through it.

This is the one I purchased on Amazon: Amazon Link

I’ve used it with Fournier and Ken cards (both bridge size) as well as with Bicycle Prestige and they all work well with no issues.

The instructions were a little difficult to follow. If anyone ends up purchasing one and needs help with the instructions, feel free to PM me and I can help walk you through it.
Apparently I can’t add links properly. Hopefully this one works: https://a.co/d/8lS4OOE

Damn you @justincarothers

I went from:
IMG_5174.jpeg

To this:

IMG_5297.jpeg

Now I have “room” for 1200 more HSI chips……..

BTW, love the racks, and all of that extra space. The drawers close perfectly, and the racks fit perfectly without squeezing or anything. It’s like they were designed for these cabinets.

Received mine yesterday, the hype for them is definitely NOT oversold. Sweet racks! Once I get more chips, I know exactly what to do.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom