Vendor Sale RACKS* Justin Chip RACKS (3 sizes) *IN STOCK* (12 Viewers)

I would like to order 20 of the 40MM please!
20 X 40MM

Last edited:
Thanks

Just received my racks today. They are a huge bump up from 68mm Amazon racks. I have reorganized my red tool cart replacing all of the racks for these in various sizes. I had planned to stack most of the new racks traditionally on top of one another, yet I found sideways as shown displays the chips better.

A 65mm version with 4 barrels of say 15 to 20 buttons per barrel would be awesome at some point.

20231010_134259.jpg

i would like to order:
30 x 40mm
4 x 50mm (Do these hold 100 a rack)
Minty or used Paulsons fit just about perfect in these at 20 to a barrel. Some CPCs are thicker and only fit 19 to a barrel in these racks. I think most all ceramics will fit. Just measure your barrels. Anything 66.7mm or less will fit 20 to a barrel.

Does anyone have any experience with this Versa 1000pc case?

Would the Justin racks fit inside it with a full 1000pc set?

Screen Shot 2023-10-18 at 2.55.57 PM.png

Does anyone have any experience with this Versa 1000pc case?

Would the Justin racks fit inside it with a full 1000pc set?

View attachment 1211529
They fit perfect in the 600 and 1,000 Versa birdcages. In fact, I think these racks work better in these cases over any other racks.

Thank you!!

BTW here are the chips I got from Justin. First cash and tournament set down!! Boooooyah (as someone else would say around these parts).

View attachment 1211564
View attachment 1211565View attachment 1211566
I just did some testing of space inside the versa birdcages. When full with Justin racks, there’s not enough room to add cards, but most dealer buttons fit on top. The standard white acrylic and the 65mm clear acrylics fit fine. The big bumper buttons do not.
IMG_5076.jpeg

I just did some testing of space inside the versa birdcages. When full with Justin racks, there’s not enough room to add cards, but most dealer buttons fit on top. The standard white acrylic and the 65mm clear acrylics fit fine. The big bumper buttons do not.
View attachment 1212822
Do you use your table topper as a keyboard mat on your desk? If so, great idea!

Yes! I'm sold on gamer mouse pads, and my old one was like 30"x 16"...but I got the PCF mini topper that is 36"x24" and fits my desk perfectly.
I'll buy another when they're available.
Damn! I was looking at those when they were available, and wondering what I could use one for. This is brilliant!

Current Inventory:

In Stock!! Acrylic Chip Racks

40 mm- $2.90 each
(current inventory: 11/02- 200)
43 mm- $2.95 each (current inventory: 11/02-200)
50 mm- $4.75 each (current inventory: 11/02- 10)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom