Vendor Sale RACKS* Justin Chip RACKS (3 sizes) *IN STOCK* (15 Viewers)

I have some on order. How many did you want ?

I have been playing with totals and want to leave room for the odd inevitable expansion....and thanks to adding another 80+ accessory buttons in @Himewad 's latest group buy I'll need a few plus some for the next group buys lol also I added a big red tool chest so going to put my HSI, 36mm cinci and better 36mm majestic starts into it with hopefully all of your hexagon boxes. Also hoping to combine shipping with 4x buttons from your other group buy.

Let's go for
racks
40mm x 80
45mm x 4
50mm x 4
dealer buttons x 4
K
M
Q
X

***If 60mm-65mm is an option I'd like 2 racks of those as well****

I do not know if I’ve seen anyone say one way or the other. Hopefully someone can chime in. Maybe @BearMetal ?
I don't have a full barrel of Apache Pharaoh chips, but my sample set fits very nicely in terms of height and width:

16882562590666468811130387998630.jpg

I'm getting 1500 no mold texture 39mm chips from Tina. Would generic rack fit without a gap on the bottom or would these 40mm fit better?

I'm getting 1500 no mold texture 39mm chips from Tina. Would generic rack fit without a gap on the bottom or would these 40mm fit better?
It’s hard to say without knowing the generic rack you’re looking at, but I think these Justin racks are superior for a host of reasons. Stacking ability, easy to carry, the top doubles as another open rack, etc.
There’s a reason lots of people are converting all their old acrylic racks to these, myself included.
No mold textured chips fit beautifully in these.

It’s hard to say without knowing the generic rack you’re looking at, but I think these Justin racks are superior for a host of reasons. Stacking ability, easy to carry, the top doubles as another open rack, etc.
There’s a reason lots of people are converting all their old acrylic racks to these, myself included.
No mold textured chips fit beautifully in these.
Thank you for the info, I guess I will take 15 of the 40mm then. Thank you.

If you are referring to the generic 70mm Amazon acrylic racks of 100 ie 20/row then the TINA chips work but are better in a 68mm rack. In 70mm the chips warble and at height 5 racks + are quite wobbly. I would ig store these stacked long term in 70mm trays as they may warp due to pressure. 68mm trays are now hard to get though. The standard rack 70mm trays work best with slugged plastic commercial chips.

I recently ordered some of @justincarothers racks but not hot received, they should be more universally better than the racks I described above.

If you are referring to the generic 70mm Amazon acrylic racks of 100 ie 20/row then the TINA chips work but are better in a 68mm rack. In 70mm the chips warble and at height 5 racks + are quite wobbly. I would ig store these stacked long term in 70mm trays as they may warp due to pressure. 68mm trays are now hard to get though. The standard rack 70mm trays work best with slugged plastic commercial chips.

I recently ordered some of @justincarothers racks but not hot received, they should be more universally better than the racks I described above.
I was gonna just get the Yulejo 15 Pieces Poker Chip Trays on Amazon but it seems like the chips won't hit the bottom and the chips will have 2 stress points when stacked. Seems like these 40mm are my best bet. I do like the fact the lids can also be used as chips trays too.

A question for Justin or anyone else who might know as a search didn't seem to come up with an answer.

Does anyone have info on how CPC 44mm chips fit (or don't) in these 43mm racks? Does it work or would the 50mm version be necessary?? I've got Rounders Scroll mold 44mm and while those have a home in Matsui racks, I'm about to get additional chips to top off that particular set and haven't been able to find the Matsui's anymore. I'm trying to line up storage for the group once I push the button to get the chips.

Thanks!

20230711_211353.jpg

My Paulson 43mm's seem like there would be enough room but that isn't exactly your question. My guess is you will have good news soon from someone who knows!

hi newbie here - do we have acrylic case for sale in addition to racks?

5 x 40mm
1 x 43mm

If you can combine with my Taj Cards Mold order that would be great - saves on shipping and time. Feel free to combine the invoice also!

Thanks!

And just put the chips in the rack while you're at it. Save even more time!
Haha - i wash the cards mold and actually order 625 despite only having 600 in my birdcage... one of my favourite bits of the process of getting a new set!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom