SAVE YOUR MONEY (6 Viewers)

That’s just a splashed pot (barrel) pic. Underneath, everything’s bubble wrapped by the barrel.

I’d like just one barrel of chips please.
May I propose a fun challenge for Jim @TheChipRoom ??? A small prize to the member who guesses closest to the number of chips being held in one of these barrels?

2015-10-12-18.42.jpg

#jellybeancountsrock #mathisfun

BTW no pressure Jim, but I believe the traditional prize is usually the container and all its contents!:nailbite:

Ugh! I figured everyone had gone quiet on this thread. Turns out I wasn't getting notifications. Argggghjjhhhh!

What do we know? I saw pictures of oil drums that I assume are filled with body parts of the people that Jim had to take down in order to acquire the chips.

Some zoomed in shots of RHC $1s...

I'm so confused!

Ugh! I figured everyone had gone quiet on this thread. Turns out I wasn't getting notifications. Argggghjjhhhh!

What do we know? I saw pictures of oil drums that I assume are filled with body parts of the people that Jim had to take down in order to acquire the chips.

I'm so confused!
Not much new just we’re going to have a bit longer to gather funds than initially expected

I'm so confused!
To be surprised or not? Maybe not getting notified is a good thing? Lol
No matter how awesome it was to open gifts on Christmas morning as kid, not knowing what’s in em... I was always that lil jerk that went snooping. I’ll be looking at this thread every time I surf the ole PCF :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I saw pictures of oil drums that I assume are filled with body parts of the people that Jim had to take down in order to acquire the chips.
Thanks for the gruesome visual @BearMetal. The term "chipper" has instantly taken on a whole new meaning for me....
giphy-51.gif

Hmmm.... isn't Jim from Michigan, rather than North Dakota #Fargo

Thanks for the gruesome visual @BearMetal. The term "chipper" has instantly taken on a whole new meaning for me....
View attachment 513276
Hmmm.... isn't Jim from Michigan, rather than North Dakota #Fargo
I write what I see.
  • Cryptic messages: check
  • Abandoned storage garage: check
  • Oil drums from breaking bad: check
@Thisfiendis138 surprised or not, I need this sale. I've managed to miss the others ones due to my own stupidity. I feel incomplete. Frankly he could offer up some dice chips covered in used diapers and I'd be in. Just need to know ahead of time to plan my purchase. Like do I only need 1 rack of diapers?

Frankly he could offer up some dice chips covered in used diapers and I'd be in. Just need to know ahead of time to plan my purchase. Like do I only need 1 rack of diapers?

This reminded me of what I just old my wife last night. We need to figure out how to reuse our four month old diapers twice, as I need to save some money, when the godfather of chips is having a blowout sale every extra buck helps.

This reminded me of what I just old my wife last night. We need to figure out how to reuse our four month old diapers twice, as I need to save some money, when the godfather of chips is having a blowout sale every extra buck helps.
It's like the 6 day underwear idea. 3 legs holes instead of 2. Everyday you turn the underwear a third of the way. After the 3rd day you turn them inside out and repeat. Genius.

Cloth diapers have been working for literally centuries, still the norm in a lot of the world. Why are you keeping used diapers for four months anyway?

Love minty looking Paulsons.

But damn. The 7/8 inlay on RHC... reminds me of the 2005 CDIs. That barren space between the mold and inlay messes with my OCD.

If any of those THC Day Blue quarters hit the auction block that will be bonkers!

I write what I see.
  • Cryptic messages: check
  • Abandoned storage garage: check
  • Oil drums from breaking bad: check
@Thisfiendis138 surprised or not, I need this sale. I've managed to miss the others ones due to my own stupidity. I feel incomplete. Frankly he could offer up some dice chips covered in used diapers and I'd be in. Just need to know ahead of time to plan my purchase. Like do I only need 1 rack of diapers?
I feel you in this brother! I’ve never participated in one and while I don’t “need” (do any of us lol) I sure would like to get a piece ;)
You def need more than a rack of diapers to complete the mountain

CFE9011A-C090-4014-91C8-83E70147E051.gif

I have never bought anything from one of Jims sales. How does it work?

Jim will create a sales thread that has links to PayPal marketplace where you can edit quantities and submit payment.

Order quantities are usually based on ratios of denom and total order size. I.e. $1 chips can be upto x% of overall order.

Check out his vendor forum for prior sales threads to see format.

This prevents numb skulls from placing a 1000 chip order of just $1k chips. Allows for people to make playable sets and gives Jim the ability to sell thru his inventory instead of being left with unbalanced quantities of denoms.

Jim will create a sales thread that has links to PayPal marketplace where you can edit quantities and submit payment.

Order quantities are usually based on ratios of denom and total order size. I.e. $1 chips can be upto x% of overall order.

Check out his vendor forum for prior sales threads to see format.

This prevents numb skulls from placing a 1000 chip order of just $1k chips. Allows for people to make playable sets and gives Jim the ability to sell thru his inventory instead of being left with unbalanced quantities of denoms.

Thanks. I was just curious how the timing aspect works. So you basically just have to jump on the sales thread the moment it is up. Gotcha.

Thanks. I was just curious how the timing aspect works. So you basically just have to jump on the sales thread the moment it is up. Gotcha.
He does lift the restrictions on percentages at some point (maybe 1 hour) after the sale begins. But by then, there are definitely some denoms out.

I think most people just pad out their set with the cheapest option to make the percentage, and then try to sell the extra racks after the fact.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom