SAVE YOUR MONEY (6 Viewers)

I'm counting on a pool of hooker juice...get your ultrasonics ready people ;)
My U/S was born for this!

tenor.gif

Ad revenue must spike during times like this. I’ve never refreshed a page so often hoping for fresh updates and spoilers.

Jim will create a sales thread that has links to PayPal marketplace where you can edit quantities and submit payment.

Order quantities are usually based on ratios of denom and total order size. I.e. $1 chips can be upto x% of overall order.

Check out his vendor forum for prior sales threads to see format.

This prevents numb skulls from placing a 1000 chip order of just $1k chips. Allows for people to make playable sets and gives Jim the ability to sell thru his inventory instead of being left with unbalanced quantities of denoms.

As a noob, I haven't participated either. I did review the Lady Luck sales thread and I get the percentages and everything, but I'm guessing paypal doesn't enforce that, Jim does (sorry to be so informal, I have never meet or spoken to Jim). :oops:

Therefore do I:

1) add all the chips to my cart (let's say 1000) and then complete the order (i.e. pay) or
2) just pay for each denom one at a time and let Jim work it out on his end

I'm suspecting #1, that would be easier for Jim, but if thing is sell out as fast as reported I may have to go back and edit my cart multiple times to modify for the sold out items.

Any clarification would be appreciated. :unsure:

Thanks.

As a noob, I haven't participated either. I did review the Lady Luck sales thread and I get the percentages and everything, but I'm guessing paypal doesn't enforce that, Jim does (sorry to be so informal, I have never meet or spoken to Jim). :oops:

Therefore do I:

1) add all the chips to my cart (let's say 1000) and then complete the order (i.e. pay) or
2) just pay for each denom one at a time and let Jim work it out on his end

I'm suspecting #1, that would be easier for Jim, but if thing is sell out as fast as reported I may have to go back and edit my cart multiple times to modify for the sold out items.

Any clarification would be appreciated. :unsure:

Thanks.

#1 - just place your order with the appropriate denoms. They will cancel your order if you are a bad boy and misbehave :)

If any of those THC Day Blue quarters hit the auction block that will be bonkers!

THC secondary quarters? I always find the anticipation for these sales like Christmas morning. All those high denom and secondary chips that nobody knows what they look like (ok, aside from Jim). Can't wait to the reveal this week!

as another noob, where will the sale be posted?
Probably a week or two before the sale actually begins. He’s told us it’s going to take weeks to rack those chips, and I don’t doubt him. He’s got to inventory, categorize, price, and photograph everything (and “everything” appears to be half a million chips dumped into big barrels.) So I’m not holding my breath for an August sale.

The inlays are pretty horrible though.
I'd say they're slightly better than average inlays.
I can't stand dark inlays. That said, I love the huge denominations, and the color gradient borders are a nice touch and seem to be well matched. I don't love them because of my personal bias against dark inlays, but overall I'd say they're pretty far from horrible.

I'd say they're slightly better than average inlays.
I can't stand dark inlays. That said, I love the huge denominations, and the color gradient borders are a nice touch and seem to be well matched. I don't love them because of my personal bias against dark inlays, but overall I'd say they're pretty far from horrible.

The big denoms work on the 43mm chips, but on the lower denoms they look like they were made specifically for vision impaired people. And I am also generally not a fan of black inlays.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom