Show Us Your Live Stacks (51 Viewers)

Short break from an in-law visit.

PXL_20220417_033507963.jpg

Played at the Hard Rock Tampa Florida location this week. Nice room and a lot of tables. Played some $2-$5 action. Won a few hundred the first few days but gave back $1000 on Friday. Two major suckouts AA cracked by an agro with 76off that played every hand. Gets his trips on turn. And QQ sucked out on a river flush. Im good with how I played both hands. Its poker.
I Prefer Hard Rock Hollywood if I had to choose.

20220411_200702_HDR.jpg

Also took a pic of a straight flush I pulled on video poker at lunch.
20220411_165845.jpg

I'll be there for a couple days next month! How is the poker room?
I'm traditionally spoiled with the likes of Foxwoods (and for a short time Encore) so my perspective is skewed, but it was pretty good.

I think the poker room is in a temporary spot for a short period, so it's sectioned off with rope and is kind of just in the middle of the floor surrounded by slots. It's loud and kind of smokey but seems pretty well-managed.

A good amount of tables and plenty of action. While I was there they were spreading $1/$2, $1/$3, $2/$5 and $5/$10 NLHE as well as $1/$3 and $5/$5 PLO. In my experience, the dealers were all well above average.

Self park was easy and a short walk to the back corner where the poker tables are.

Ugh, those chips. I mean ceramics are fine, the design is clear (although a little boring) and there's no chance of dirty stacks with other denoms, but those $5s are two distinctly different colors.
Yep. I don't like the chips, they tend to stick together and are less enjoyable to handle but the games are good.

They had expanded recently to a larger room and did an add on for the chips so some are newer and some are really worn out.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom