Show Us Your Live Stacks (49 Viewers)

From cashing tourney to DC limit with LCO $2s. Can you have a more fun time? Happy bday @Godzilla28

6586E8F6-0DF8-4C25-9528-35AAD3E1C47C.jpeg

Great game tonight, and first appearance by @TreyAD! It was great to meet him, and I hope we didn't scare him too badly. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I ran and played decently tonight, at least until I value owned myself in a huge bomb pot near the end of the game. Still up over a buy in so no complaints. The crew was a blast as always, and my list is steadily growing again.

PXL_20220710_055441385.jpg

I love both those games, but playing a 5 card hi only and 5 card hi lo rotation is a horrendous idea. Wait till 4 am when someone thinks they are playing hi lo and it’s hi only. I know this from years of experience……. The rotation has to be 4 card plo and big o, so people know 4 cards hi, 5 cards hi lo.
5 card hi, 6 card hilo

Great game tonight, and first appearance by @TreyAD! It was great to meet him, and I hope we didn't scare him too badly. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I ran and played decently tonight, at least until I value owned myself in a huge bomb pot near the end of the game. Still up over a buy in so no complaints. The crew was a blast as always, and my list is steadily growing again.

View attachment 946851
Thanks for the invite, I had a blast!! You run a good game and have a great group. Can't wait to come back.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom