Show Us Your Live Stacks (42 Viewers)

High point at my local charity card room. 1-2 round x round that morphed into just PLO. In for $400 out for $933.
A166B821-0FA6-4253-B19C-11305DDCA9B4.jpeg

Lots of comments on the new card-capper.
What started as a 1-2 NL game somehow turned into 5-card PLO / Big-O round by round. In for 500.
View attachment 945941
I love both those games, but playing a 5 card hi only and 5 card hi lo rotation is a horrendous idea. Wait till 4 am when someone thinks they are playing hi lo and it’s hi only. I know this from years of experience……. The rotation has to be 4 card plo and big o, so people know 4 cards hi, 5 cards hi lo.

In for $200 initially, flush over flush twice in a row, hit another flush to get almost back to even, in for $500 total. Last pic most recent

IMG_20220708_165410.jpg

IMG_20220708_173538.jpg

IMG_20220708_194544.jpg

Up like 40

Drinking Modelo and lime again - excellent summer combo!

E/
In for 900, had a few bad beats, then got AA vs QQ, A-Q-rag flop, I check, he bets, I shove, he calls, we sweep. In for 900 out for 1370 or so, lucky to walk away up

New cards from @desjgn in play! Everybody loves them - thanks!

Last edited:
Perhaps @Anthony Martino should move to Nevada and help clean house?
Lol the 1/2 PLO seems very soft but it is Not filled with big gamblers. Those players are in the 5/5 and up. So instead of big variance it's more of a steady climb. I played in the bigger game at the wynn and built up a $2k stack before busting it all in a standard PLO spot. The smaller game is easier it just takes longer to make $$

I love both those games, but playing a 5 card hi only and 5 card hi lo rotation is a horrendous idea. Wait till 4 am when someone thinks they are playing hi lo and it’s hi only. I know this from years of experience……. The rotation has to be 4 card plo and big o, so people know 4 cards hi, 5 cards hi lo.
It happened twice. I called one street with the nut low. Realized as soon as the chips left my hand. Another guy called a pretty good-sized all in. First hand after it changed. He was tilted! Made a nice comeback, tho.

It happened twice. I called one street with the nut low. Realized as soon as the chips left my hand. Another guy called a pretty good-sized all in. First hand after it changed. He was tilted! Made a nice comeback, tho.
Yeah, it’s inevitable. It’s happened to me plenty of times. At one point, we even made big signs, hi and hi lo. That still didn’t work. Haha. That’s why we changed the rotation.

Not a traditional stack, but betting the analog ponies at the D. Best deal in Vegas. Betting quarters and getting blasted on free drinks. My tips cost more than my bets.

View attachment 945980
Ponies at the Cosmo are fun too. My brother hit a 625:1 horse for $1,200 playing cheap and drinking. I could sit there for hours with $100……

Playing a bit in Cincinnati post Bourbon trio before home. Crazy lady at my table....but she did triple me up....
View attachment 946378

A little @link _slayer luck may have helped.
She got her ass walked out by the police maybe an hour after you left:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

And yes, she was bat shit crazy, drunk and just giving away money. I never got the chance to get into a big pot with her before her grand exit lol
7153B0DA-00B8-44FD-BD35-9306C6293868.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom