Show Us Your Live Stacks (19 Viewers)

1488682363413.jpg
Cheers @detroitdad :) hope it brings you luck bloke

lol, only have 100 $5s in mycash set. I'm ordering 300 more though!

Hahaha, I was thinking that the plaques were worth $10 each or something like that.

I too was trying to figure out why there was $700 on plaques with so few $5's especially since it is a $.25/.50 game. They definitely can get that deep, but most don't.

I gotta agree on the chips - I wouldn't think a Grey and White spot pattern on every chip would look good, but it really ties the set together.

Reactions: 72o
I gotta agree on the chips - I wouldn't think a Grey and White spot pattern on every chip would look good, but it really ties the set together.
Right!! It's not easy to find 2 colors that work with every chip but I kinda like those too.

One of the best mixed game players I've ever played with plays a lot of O8 at Talking Sticks. He lives in Scottsdale. His name is Peter Brownstein. Have you ever played with him? He usually plays in the $20-40 game there.
I'd need to see a picture - I usually don't catch names and when I do I'm awful at remember them unless they're a known pro like Madsen or that ilk.

Not a terrible room but I love the Silks live game chips. Love the $1 8 spots and the $5 are pretty as well. Too bad they're old and used. I bet these were a sight to see when they were crispy.
IMG_7312.JPG

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom