Teenage Mutant Poker Turtles (2 Viewers)

Cratty

Two Pair
Supporter
Reaction score
Whelp.. didn't take long before I started up another one.. first draft. Likely will work through this set at a slower pace than the previous (Vacation ending)...

Need to refine some, add other inlay denoms, and will toy around more with the background still. Targeting a 28.3mm inlay for Tina 43mm chips.

Edits:

7/13: latest personal version, mock-up - WIP:
mock3.png

All Inlays, Dealer button (avail through Justin's GB, and table topper). Chips/colors not final, just example:

mock_krang.png
mock_Leo.png
mock_Don.png
mock_Raph.png
mock_Mikey.png
mock_shredder.png
mock_Splinter.png
mock_April.png
mock_bebop.png
mock_rock.png
mock_x.png
mock_rebuy.png

1720801109491.png

TMNT_Dealer_Delivery_65.png

Last edited:
Whelp.. didn't take long before I started up another one.. first draft. Likely will work through this set at a slower pace than the previous...

Need to refine some, add other inlay denom pictures (Splinter, Shredder, Turtles, April), and will toy around more with the background still. Targeting a 28.3mm inlay for Tina 43mm chips.

View attachment 1354520
IMG_0914.jpeg

Playing.. added a neon glow/stroke around the inner inlay circle, saturated and darkened the background some.. Wanted to capture 90s "arcade" feel.

Also put on a test chip.

Edit: After seeing Raph.. adjusted Mikey's face (smiling, less shadow). Revised highlights as well some.
Edit 2: Reduced forehead size.
Edit 3: Too many additional tweaks

mock_4.png

Last edited:
Playing.. added a neon glow/stroke around the inner inlay circle, saturated and darkened the background some.. Wanted to capture 90s "arcade" feel.

Also put on a test chip.

View attachment 1354598
This chip is amazing, it has such a TMNT feel to it!

Edit: Sorry TMPT* :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Real Paulson chips, almost as cheap as they come, 8v, and perfect colors.
Those chips would be amazing for a relabel with this, good eyes!

Maybe rebuy chips are pizza and bounties are foot clan…?

So many possibilities. Love what you have so far.

Your designs are awesome. My favorite sets are custom fully relabeled paulsons.

When you get to your favorite topic, I urge you to consider using current chips out there. While you may see that as being limited or cuffed to specific designs, it does bring in a whole different design element to have to contemplate and work within. And when it works.....chefs kiss.

Your designs are awesome. My favorite sets are custom fully relabeled paulsons.

When you get to your favorite topic, I urge you to consider using current chips out there. While you may see that as being limited or cuffed to specific designs, it does bring in a whole different design element to have to contemplate and work within. And when it works.....chefs kiss.

Thanks, and agree on Paulsons! My thought has been to just brain dump the sets I want, then in a year or so.. figure out which set I want to upgrade to a full Paulson set (or do a dedicated one).

So here's my thought on denoms and base colors..
25c (Blue): Leo
1 (White but purple spots): Don
5 (Red): Raph
25 (Green but orange spots): Mikey
100 (Black): Shredder
500 (Purple): Splinter
1000 (Yellow): April
5000 (Pink): Bebop, or plaque of heros instead
25000 (Grey): Rocksteady, or plaque of villains

I'm leaning toward keeping the slices as the dollar denom, but just use a cents sign for the 25c chip. That way the set could double up as tourney or cash. Don't think it would be too confusing, but will need to see.

Good thoughts! Will toy around with some ideas later. I tried warping some crust to make a "c" and cents logo... but tossed that quickly. I actually like the 25c logo, feels like the arcade quarter slot.. but here were some other rejects (I actually don't mind "QUARTER", but just preferred the cents logo):

frac.png
p25.png
q.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom