Teenage Mutant Poker Turtles (2 Viewers)

Dealer Button... Maybe... ha. Likely will be an alternate button.

(Edit: Added a white border, think it will help distinguish more on table)

Dealer_Test_3.png

Reference:
1720573023719.png

Last edited:
I would love a set of these…if they had spot progression…plz make something with progression too!

Just a thought… Perhaps instead of circle diamond pattern on the chip, make them sewer man hole covers?

I would love a set of these…if they had spot progression…plz make something with progression too!
Yeah, chips aren't done. All just test chips/colors for the time being until I lock-in inlays. Will toy around with those soon.

Just a thought… Perhaps instead of circle diamond pattern on the chip, make them sewer man hole covers?
Current circle/diamond is just a test mold I had up, but will switch over to something actually available (E.g. web or otherwise).

So here's my thought on denoms and base colors..
25c (Blue): Leo
1 (White but purple spots): Don
5 (Red): Raph
25 (Green but orange spots): Mikey
100 (Black): Shredder
500 (Purple): Splinter
1000 (Yellow): April
5000 (Pink): Bebop, or plaque of heros instead
25000 (Grey): Rocksteady, or plaque of villains

I'm leaning toward keeping the slices as the dollar denom, but just use a cents sign for the 25c chip. That way the set could double up as tourney or cash. Don't think it would be too confusing, but will need to see.
Don not purple ? And make splinter white?

Bebop. Just when I was getting somewhat quick with the art... Bebop came in with too much detail.

Edit: lots of changes... removed gun as well.. was fun, but didn't fit with the theme.

mock_Bebop.png

Last edited:
I've been interested in doing something like this. Is copyright material not an issue when producing sets like this?

I've been interested in doing something like this. Is copyright material not an issue when producing sets like this?
Depends.. Tina doesn't care, and many manufacturers are open to limited/custom runs. There's also a lot larger IP infringement that the IP owning companies would go after first, especially if we're not selling widely and relatively low volume. Super Poker World as an example... Nintendo (arguably the most protective) might take action, but they would maybe be able to claim $10k loss, not millions that would justify them making a case. Even in that case though, I give it 1% chance it ever even hits their radar, or enough to justify.

So my view... so long as we keep them limited/small volume, and in group buys.. likely fine, but would be an issue likely if someone staged up an online shop or eBay store and started selling/marketing in larger volume.

Are you offended by potential suggestions?

If not, especially since I won't be buying any, I think "NYC Sewers" flows better than "Sewers of NYC". Could just be me but felt like mentioning in case.

Either way, good shit and good luck!

Are you offended by potential suggestions?

If not, especially since I won't be buying any, I think "NYC Sewers" flows better than "Sewers of NYC". Could just be me but felt like mentioning in case.

Either way, good shit and good luck!
Thanks and no offense at all, I posted here for feedback!

I actually forgot all about that text. have been so focused on the art, ha. Agree with change and will update.

My 4 year old brought just brought me some art, said I needed to make some kitties poker chips. Hmm.. not sure how to work in. Lol

I think I'm talking too much about chips again around the house.

1000010943.jpg

Last edited:
My 4 year old brought just brought me some art, said I needed to make some kitties poker chips. Hmm.. not sure how to work in. Lol

I think I'm talking too much about chips again around the house.

View attachment 1355667

Make her a set of custom ceramics and she'll be the scourge of kindergarten next year. Degen life starts early.

Make her a set of custom ceramics and she'll be the scourge of kindergarten next year. Degen life starts early.
I'm actually doing that with my nephew.
Got a boat load of blank ceramics and sublimation markers. Diy chips. They have a heat press at local library. Curious how they are gonna turn out.

the rebuy artwork is top tier

The colors on the $1 are a personal favorite

I like the idea of pulling the base and spot colors from the artwork. Though I think some variation in the spot pattern would be good. Like dropping the 25 cent to 4V. And running the 1k+ in a say 2V214 or 2V2D18 to keep some reference to the V spot. I see you're calling the spot designs just placeholders for now. I'm sure whatever you'll do will slap. I will say the $1 spots are a keeper as is in my book.

Last edited:
Forget the other bounty suggestions I’ve thrown out there.

Going to need a Shell Shocked bounty chip.

IMG_5311.jpeg

IMG_5312.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom