Teenage Mutant Poker Turtles (5 Viewers)

Sorry for the spam... wanted to get this right!

Dealer button:
TMNT_Dealer_Delivery_65.png

Make Splinter into a green $25 chip and shredder a black $100? :)
Really want to keep a $20 black shredder for the personal set, just given smaller played stakes.

Edit.. To that note though, maybe I just go plaque instead for $100s and make Splinter an "x"

You struck again. I feel our childhoods were very similar. What next? Batman animated series??
Ha! Loved batman. The cartoon sets have been fun, but I think I enjoy making the more unique sets though so will likely switch it up next.

There are a few sets I'm still thinking on. Top of the list has been a Pirate set ever since I made the Bart bounty chip, but going to take some thought/work.

I love the black Shredder 20! Switching to the grey for edge spot makes it perfect!

Here's an idea. Foot clan seating chips. Can make sets with different color foot soldiers to rep different tables.

Like that!

Also, not sure if I've shared before.. but what my little basement game room area looks like (unfinished area, what I've been alotted for "man cave"). Don't play poker down here (that goes in the finished basement area or upstairs for more space), but as you can see.. set is not off brand. Ha

1000010995.jpg

Last edited:
This is awesome. Sorry I missed the process. If a sample set is ever put together I want in. These are so well done and hit me in the nostalgia gut.

Edit: if these are going to be a group buy, I may just have to get a set myself.

Time is a factor too. CPC is months. This order could be finished in a fraction of that.
Yeah, lot of variables.. time/cost and ability to fully customize are the biggest ones. Want to do a CPC or Paulson relable set down the road, but don't want to speed run into that.

ah ok, would think this design would be a fun one to add, please let us know if we can also get in on this!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom