Teenage Mutant Poker Turtles (3 Viewers)

Great set!
If you want to be entirely legit, it’s “N.Y.C. Sewer”
IMG_5975.jpeg

I spotted some 3D printed NYC manhole covers on eBay that are scaled down and would make great dealer buttons.

Last edited:
Would a “watermark” type effect with fairly low transparency of a sewer work as a background on the denoms?

Would a “watermark” type effect with fairly low transparency of a sewer work as a background on the denoms?
I've actually been trying to do that but haven't been able to get it done well enough so far. That said, spent some time trying again... Even if it doesn't print or gets washed out, I kind of dig it.

updated.png

Last edited:
Wait, wait, @Cratty can you please summarize the full lineup ?
I've been putting all the latest art in the first/original post for reference (well, mostly - lots of the minor tweaks I have not updated yet - e.g. backgrounds, NYC Sewer), but here's the current lineup:

NCV: Pizza
5c: Casey Jones (not yet complete)
25c: Leo
1: Don
5: Raphael
25: Mikey
100: Shredder
500: Splinter
1000: April O' Neil
5000: Bebop
25000: Rocksteady
Rebuy: Chip/Arcade Slot
Dealer: TBD (Likely two-sided, sewer cover/something else)
Bounty: TBD, Shell shocked or Krang

Last edited:
These are great, I love the turtles, childhood fav. Where ya all at on the group buy?

I've been putting all the latest art in the first/original post for reference (well, mostly - lots of the minor tweaks I have not updated yet - e.g. backgrounds, NYC Sewer), but here's the current lineup:

NCV: Pizza
5c: Casey Jones (not yet complete)
25c: Leo
1: Don
5: Raphael
25: Mikey
100: Shredder
500: Splinter
1000: April O' Neil
5000: Bebop
25000: Rocksteady
Rebuy: Chip/Arcade Slot
Dealer: TBD (Likely two-sided, sewer cover/something else)
Bounty: TBD, Shell shocked or Krang
The shell shocked would be awesome!

These are great, I love the turtles, childhood fav. Where ya all at on the group buy?
Thanks! TBD, but likely will be open ~September.

Want to make sure I'm 99% done with the chips before I open, and will also likely do a personal sample set first to make sure colors and chips come out correctly.

Also, need some help with inlay background... 1 or 2? I'm on the fence.
Edit: I lied, the more I stare, the more I have a preference... but will leave open to feedback regardless to make sure I make the right choice!
Edit 2: The few votes and my personal preference have spoken.. 1 it is. All inlays in the OP now updated.

1: :cool
TMNT Inlay Raph_1.png

2: :wow:
TMNT Inlay Raph_2.png

Last edited:
Also, need some help with inlay background... 1 or 2? I'm on the fence.
Edit: I lied, the more I stare, the more I have a preference... but will leave open to feedback regardless to make sure I make the right choice!
Edit 2: The couple votes and my personal preference have spoken.. 1 it is. All inlays in the OP now updated.

1: :cool
View attachment 1356242
2: :wow:
View attachment 1356208
My vote would be for #1. I think the sewers can been seen better.

Obviously you need a Hero cash set and a villain cash set.
One standard one cali maybe
Yep, may have to be an answer, or multiple alt denoms. This is where the struggle with denoms/chips is going to start... even just personally. I don't want to over order... but... I want them all.

But hey, maybe this is the point where I just order a sample set to start the clock on first printing to gauge colors/etc.. and buy time to figure out where to go next. ha

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom