The Aperture - Cash Set (2 Viewers)

I don't care for repeating edge spots unless they are all going to be the same, which this version kind of is now.

Perhaps got to a 4 or 6 spot version for the 25c then the same thing with the $5 & $25.

But the Bally's clone $5 is great and the $1 is out standing. Work with those two to build the other 2.

Just saw these. Diggin' the Clockwork Orange font.

I'm a child of the 80's ... bold blocky fonts make me happy. :)

Tron-FlynnsArcade1.jpg

But the Bally's clone $5 is great and the $1 is out standing. Work with those two to build the other 2.

Yep ... I've got too many moving parts now. Definitely going back to those two, then trying to get the rest to fall into play. May even add a hondo chip. We'll see. The $20 is just becoming problematic since the $5 has a red/orange base, a yellow, and a green spot. Tough to get colors to work on a $20 chip next to that.

Yep ... I've got too many moving parts now. Definitely going back to those two, then trying to get the rest to fall into play. May even add a hondo chip. We'll see. The $20 is just becoming problematic since the $5 has a red/orange base, a yellow, and a green spot. Tough to get colors to work on a $20 chip next to that.

A purple/blurple $20 would fit with the $1 & $5 great. Keep the 25c as a blue chip.

The image is OK but any text you have is well outside of the text limits set by CPC. Use their templates to set any text before proceeding. It ducks when you start down a road only to find a dead-end or detour.

The image is OK but any text you have is well outside of the text limits set by CPC. Use their templates to set any text before proceeding. It ducks when you start down a road only to find a dead-end or detour.

The inlays are just placeholders that I slapped together in PS in about 4 minutes. I'll definitely hire one of our member-designers before any order is placed. (y) :thumbsup:

I'm not crazy about the phat font. Don't think it's a bad idea per se, it's just not the most readable in the mockups we've seen so far...

Look forward to seeing where this one goes - shaping up real nice! :)

these look fantastic Andrew. As said already... diggin the "Clockwork Orange" font.

I LOVE the colors/ spot progression in post #1

Not a huge fan of the set in post #23 but that mock up has a fantastic .25 can you make that the $1 for the set in post #1?

Very nice. Loving these. I love the set in OP. But then again that 4A12 fiver is sweet. I would keep original lineup but play with adding that cool 4A12 fiver and a new $20/$25. Great start man!

I did notice one thing, though. In the chip design tool when you pick the 4D14+ spots and put the same colors next to each other, the image keeps the spots, but the description changes to 4A12 and drops the level from 4 to 3. I would make sure that was clarified when placing the order. I'm guessing it would actually be a level 4 spot just as if you were putting different colors adjacent.

The small text below "The Aperture" is much too small, and so is the "Denver, Colorado".

For sure. The labels/graphics are really just BS/PS placeholders until I finalize colors/spots and hire a graphics guy.

Mainly seeking input on spot/color combos/progression at this stage.

I like them all but the $5, it feels too dark, not enough contrast between the base and spot colors.

I love the color combo of the 25c chip!! I've never thought to use them together like that, nice job.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom