The Official Indiana Grand Showcase thread (2 Viewers)

I wish I was able to grab secondary $100s, still happy with the primary $100s that I got.

Although... if someone is looking to trade 2 racks for my 2 racks let me know.

58194d.png

I wish I was able to grab secondary $100s, still happy with the primary $100s that I got.

Although... if someone is looking to trade 2 racks for my 2 racks let me know.

View attachment 924648
I saw your post in the other thread about the rivers fracs, interesting to see how those look with the set if you decide to bring them along

Yesterday I got box #1 but not #2. Wasn't panicking yet, but was definitely a little uneasy.

Today the second box arrived. It was beat all to hell, but upon quick inspection I don't see any damage.

View attachment 923573

My new ultrasonic is also supposed to arrive today, and I'll post more pics once these puppies have had a bath.
The Primary $25 remind me so much of the Chicken Coop $25. Sweet chips!

Apparently my IG rungood continues...

The 3L Vevor ultrasonic cleaner was updated to a newer model recently. Amazon had one of the older model left for $72, so I ordered it. But when the box arrived, it contained the Vevor 6L instead of the 3L I ordered! My best guess is that they ran out (since I can't even find the product page for the old 3L model anymore) and made a substitution hoping I wouldn't notice or care.

The hilarious part is that it came with a motorized attachment for cleaning vinyl records! Seriously, are there enough people out there who clean vinyl records ultrasonically for there to be a market for this?

That part is totally useless to me as intended, but I might be able to use the motor for a tumbler or some other purpose.

Apparently my IG rungood continues...

The 3L Vevor ultrasonic cleaner was updated to a newer model recently. Amazon had one of the older model left for $72, so I ordered it. But when the box arrived, it contained the Vevor 6L instead of the 3L I ordered! My best guess is that they ran out (since I can't even find the product page for the old 3L model anymore) and made a substitution hoping I wouldn't notice or care.

The hilarious part is that it came with a motorized attachment for cleaning vinyl records! Seriously, are there enough people out there who clean vinyl records ultrasonically for there to be a market for this?

That part is totally useless to me as intended, but I might be able to use the motor for a tumbler or some other purpose.
Vinyl collectors do just as much crazy shit as chip collectors.

We were able to get @WhiteMamba1646 ’s chips in play at the Temecula meetup this weekend — first with the cash part of the set, and then the tourney part. Really, really nice chips. Definitely up there as one of the best RHC lineups ever.
View attachment 924650View attachment 924651View attachment 924652View attachment 924653View attachment 924654View attachment 924655View attachment 924657View attachment 924659View attachment 924660View attachment 924658
I don’t like RHC chips, but have to admit that playing with these was great. That bear claw $5 is spectacular. If it was a THC chip it would induce a PCF orgasm that would crash the servers

Mine finally arrived today. 2 racks of fives must have not seen much play if any. I probably don't need to clean them. Same stack height as secondary $1s and primary $100s. Had 9 GO chips out of 203, which I'm happy with 4.4%. I have 3 spares, but will probably just let all 9 play. The $5s are by far my favorite chip. Fire.

The $25 primaries have some dirt, but should clean up nicely. Slightly less stack height than the rest of the chips, but not by much.

For now, I'm going to use my Fitz Fracs (metallic gold) from my PCA set for the quarters. I either need to get another rack or go a different direction. I think they look ok with the secondary $1s.

20220606_162915.jpg

Last edited:
The green seems much deeper than others I’ve seen. Did you drown them in hot oil or something?
no, i brought 20 of the best condition ones i got with me to work and used a toothbrush and some soap and hand washed em and then lightly oiled the outside a bit. that's about it lol.

THERE WERE $5’s AFTER THE FIRST HOUR?!?!?!?!?!?!? I tried to scoop more, but at 3pm EST it said there weren’t any more.
No I skipped the $1s with my Golden Ticket, so I had to wait until after the first hour for the $1s... obviously Sec were gone but we are happy with these. My $5s were ordered before the sale.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom