The Official Indiana Grand Showcase thread (4 Viewers)

These sec 5ʻs are HOT, no regrets here... these stack like bricks!!!!

1654361328713.png

Yesterday I got box #1 but not #2. Wasn't panicking yet, but was definitely a little uneasy.

Today the second box arrived. It was beat all to hell, but upon quick inspection I don't see any damage.

PXL_20220604_163505719.jpg

My new ultrasonic is also supposed to arrive today, and I'll post more pics once these puppies have had a bath.

View attachment 923489

Oh my God, I'm still waiting in the garage and have gone through half a box of seagars. When the hell is late? Today is late, Monday is beyond late. I'm hosting on Friday.

Mail just came, nada. They must have lost my chips.

1654396585252.png

At least I know where the hell they are now. I was planning on drooling on them this weekend before cleaning.

1654396969888.png

1-3 business days my ass; shipped on Tuesday

Last edited:
View attachment 923921

At least I know where the hell they are now. I was planning on drooling on them this weekend before cleaning.

View attachment 923930

1-3 business days my ass; shipped on Tuesday
I was pretty shocked to get mine on Thursday!!! From shipping on Tuesday and arriving on Thursday in Hawaii , that must be a record , normally priority takes 5 days to get here.

Didn’t think I’d even be able to touch them. Middle of nowhere in a town called Ramona. Laptop at a snack bar counter during my son’s baseball tournament connected to my cell phone’s hot spot :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Man you ran better than me with a laptop connected to my Ethernet at home. I have ~150mbps down on Starlink. The $1k’s fucked my whole order.

Did it freeze when you were updating quantities?
Nope. The links opened in new tabs and since I was in a rush I never closed them out which is why I got messed up when I resubmitted it. But I had the order in within 15 seconds and then I deleted the wrong item so I went to a new tab and quickly resubmitted for the $1-$100’s. Missed out on the snappers because of it though…the secondary snappers to which makes it worse. I still got a set though so I can’t do to much bitching.

Those Hundos seemed to get a lot of hate presale... guessing it was to distract others... maybe some trully don't like them, but in person one of the best RHC hundos I have seen!
View attachment 924644
Idk I’m not in love with them. Thought about getting them, but I liked the primary better. Personally I feel like the spot pattern detracts from the chips since it drowns out the black. Yes I can still tell it’s black, but it kinda overpowers the chip when looking from the side. Plus I thought the blue was to dark. But overall it’s a top tier RHC hundred. Just not my favorite.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom