The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (53 Viewers)

It's never a bad day when you look at the label on a box and see this:

AD-mailday-202311a.jpg

Of course, we know the contents will look something like this:

AD-mailday-202311b.jpg

Honestly, nothing really Earth-shattering here in that they are just some stock Rounders chips on the Scroll mold but what's exciting is to know the the grinder is back in operation an chips are leaving the factory!

AD-mailday-202311c.jpg

(I think I remember David saying in one of the updates that there was going to be some quick runs to get stock chips back "in stock", but a quick search can't find that to confirm for sure. Apologies in advance if I got that part wrong).

The craziest part, though I'm not disappointed, these just showed up with no tracking or other fanfare. I step into my office and there's a cardboard box on my desk I wasn't expecting. As soon as I saw the label, I had a pretty good idea what was lurking inside.

Last edited:
Whipped up a small mixed set (300pc, 6-8p) to test 10c / 20c with my group tonight.

We were always thinking 25c / 25c was a touch too big while 5c / 10c was a touch too small. Why not split the diff?

The old ASMs are gorgeous. And they work just fine together since at least they're all textured molds.

Would prefer to replace the Paulson with an ASM/CPC $2 if this works. (If you know of any, please lmk.)

IMG_20231110_162925.jpg

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom