The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (75 Viewers)

Maxamillions!

Attachments

• IMG_3238.jpeg
    IMG_3238.jpeg
    175.2 KB · Views: 80
6 different people asked if I worked here
View attachment 1224228
Half these boxes say 'reprint label' on pirateship; very odd. All printed same time, all dropped off same time at the same counter, and the tracking has some of them delivered, some in transit, and some 'label created'. Gonna check tomorrow, never had this problem before.

Half these boxes say 'reprint label' on pirateship; very odd. All printed same time, all dropped off same time at the same counter, and the tracking has some of them delivered, some in transit, and some 'label created'. Gonna check tomorrow, never had this problem before.
The "reprint label" button means you already opened the label once, but that's pretty normal. Do you mean the USPS tracking says "reprint label"? I've never seen that.

The "reprint label" button means you already opened the label once, but that's pretty normal. Do you mean the USPS tracking says "reprint label"? I've never seen that.
Nope, printed all 22 labels; half of them still give the reprint option on my shipping site. Any label thats been scanned in doesnt give that option, it says View Details. Its odd, I'll stop by tomorrow to ask about.

Nope, printed all 22 labels; half of them still give the reprint option on my shipping site. Any label thats been scanned in doesnt give that option, it says View Details. Its odd, I'll stop by tomorrow to ask about.
Ah that makes sense, I assume PirateShip only displays reprint label if it hasn't detected a USPS scan yet.

So the question is why... curious what you find out tomorrow.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom