The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (67 Viewers)

uI7FERj.jpg

Had an amazing mail day courtesy of @Pinkdan reshipper extraordinaire.

First off this dealer button from @Josh Kifer is unreal and my picture taking sucks because this thing is awesome in person. @justincarothers for 18 broken arrow card set ups a large rounders dealer button and the new Greek hybrid chips are going to be rough on my wallet. These are a game changer. There’s a giant load of roulette chips from @bernielomax which fit perfectly with the two racks I already had. A Wsop card capper the @sheikh617 let me grab. More Top Hat Saloon chips from @StevenB88 and @JWC . I have 4 fracs now so 96 to go and I would be happy with where I’m at in this set.
IMG_6762.jpeg
IMG_6763.jpeg
IMG_6764.jpeg
IMG_6758.jpeg

My pictures of the above roulettes isn’t good. The front rack is an almost hot pink.
Here’s a better pic in my proposed tournament lineup
IMG_6759.jpeg

You can't just say something like that and not post the entire set. Do you even know where you are?
I’ve never attempted such posing of chips, and I have a pretty serious tremor, so don’t look if you have serious OCD. (Obsessive Chipping Disorder)

Total pictured: 4,006 chips

Not picured: roughly 250 blues, reds, and whites that were not close enough for color match.

The purples were dyed a wine color first. I didn’t like it, so I threw them in some blue and they turned out an almost tie dyed purple. They will do for now.

Ridiculous enough?

IMG_5391.jpeg
IMG_5390.jpeg

Not sure where to post this, but since I got these in the mail within the past week…

This is my first hotstamp set, and my first THC set, and my first leaded set!

IMG_9010.jpeg

Thanks to @kaimat @NotRealNameNoSir @TheRealTeddyKGB!

Have a rack of 1s and a rack of 5s coming to complete this cash set. May still need a few singles to swap out more fleabitten chips.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Now If I could only get @BarrieJ3 to ever go to a post office .. lol
You could have received your goody bag when everyone else did, but then you wouldn’t have had glassware or all the cut cards!

Reupped and finally finished your box last week. I’m smart - I waited long enough for this to count as a thank you and a Christmas gift!

6880485E-D35A-4433-AA4D-3D72669C0D0D.jpeg

You could have received your goody bag when everyone else did, but then you wouldn’t have had glassware or all the cut cards!

Reupped and finally finished your box last week. I’m smart - I waited long enough for this to count as a thank you and a Christmas gift!

View attachment 1229595
LOL fine man fine, I await the beautiful package from The Continental

Screenshot_20221221_114705_Gallery.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom