The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (55 Viewers)

IMG_8782.jpeg

IMG_8780.jpeg

The advancements in shipping notifications can be a real motivation killer. How can I do anything but refresh my browser knowing my shipment is only 7 stops away? :LOL: :laugh:

Screenshot_20240108_142233_Chrome.jpg

The advancements in shipping notifications can be a real motivation killer. How can I do anything but refresh my browser knowing my shipment is only 7 stops away? :LOL: :laugh:

View attachment 1252458
Maybe have your DHL driver stop by the Donut Connection for appetizers, Burger King for your meal, Dairy Queen for your dessert, and then Backdraft Bar for your liquor.

Solid mail week!

Beatup fracs with pretty $1s. Let me know if you've got cheap 5s that would match these chips. Condition is obviously not a huge factor, don't mind. The red of the table obviously impacts the color in the photo but Im not moving them for a bit, too excited to have them together.
20240108_164916.jpg
20240108_165127.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you to @greenchip !

I rarely ever enter Give-A-Ways and have never won anything before. When I saw this I knew I had to enter.

This is the first BCC Vineyard chip I have ever had and it’s a great addition to my collection since the Paulson $10 chip is extremely hard to come by and is the only denomination I am missing.

You have my gratitude! I love it…”it’s the little things…”

72644820888__099D1635-0604-4B9C-AE94-8E37508BBE46.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom