The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (60 Viewers)

Now I can host 3 tables

IMG_6456.jpeg
IMG_6457.jpeg
IMG_6458.jpeg

T25 x 360
T100 x 360
T500 x 270
T1k x 320
T5k x 210
T25k x 80
Buyin x 60

Last edited:
And here I thought Alaska chips were “cool” @NotRealNameNoSir playing on the worlds largest iceberg. Caught plenty of attention from my players when they saw them this weekend haha, appreciate the beautiful sample set brother! Also if y’all haven’t read the story on how this set was created, definitely give it a look.

IMG_2508.jpeg

And here I thought Alaska chips were “cool” @NotRealNameNoSir playing on the worlds largest iceberg. Caught plenty of attention from my players when they saw them this weekend haha, appreciate the beautiful sample set brother! Also if y’all haven’t read the story on how this set was created, definitely give it a look.

View attachment 1256470
Search: The Ice Cardroom: Antarctic Cash set

View attachment 1256470
Hey thanks man, that makes me feel good! Love them. Already played some great games with them, to many more.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom