The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (64 Viewers)

IMG_5120.jpeg

IMG_5121.jpeg

IMG_5122.jpeg

express overnight hand delivery, thanks @joeyshin! just in time for my game, these will be immediately felted

first time on paradise mold. the sound is similar to suits imo, but the shuffle feels almost identical to older THC's. great feeling chips, and my favorite mold design among the fantasy options.

the $5 is my favorite in the lineup, so freakin bright.

IMG_5123.jpeg

Last edited:
View attachment 1258281
View attachment 1258282
View attachment 1258283

express overnight hand delivery, thanks @joeyshin! just in time for my game, these will be immediately felted

first time on paradise mold. the sound is similar to suits imo, but the shuffle feels almost identical to older THC's. great feeling chips, and my favorite mold design among the fantasy options.

the $5 is my favorite in the lineup, so freakin bright.

View attachment 1258285

I drove an hour in a blizzard and hand delivered with a bottle of bourbon!

I request that all my future deliveries are also done by hand.
Honestly if I ever sell some of my big ticket sets in the future, I may offer to fly to the buyer and hand deliver the chips. There's just a certain dollar amount that I'd want cash/check only and wouldn't want to put through the mail.

Honestly if I ever sell some of my big ticket sets in the future, I may offer to fly to the buyer and hand deliver the chips. There's just a certain dollar amount that I'd want cash/check only and wouldn't want to put through the mail.

What’s that dollar amount? Bc I’m about to ship about $10k in chips

Anything over 5k to be honest. That's the max that USPS will cover. I am not sure if UPS or FedEx will cover more, but I imagine they would.
I just shipped off some chips through FedEx for Gear to relabel, and let me tell you the worker was damn confused how to classify the little clay disks I told him I wanted to declare $7000 for.

Ultimately we settled on the “Toys” category. But he has his manager check and they almost classified them as collectible making the max declared value $1000.

Anything over 5k to be honest. That's the max that USPS will cover. I am not sure if UPS or FedEx will cover more, but I imagine they would.

I just shipped them. Cost $400 for everything. Box padding shipping and $10k insurance.

He also told me that bc of insured amt, each person that handles the package has to sign off on it

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom