The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (54 Viewers)

Happy The Office GIF by Cameo

IMG_1562.jpeg

One of the first cash sets I really liked and wanted in my early days on PCF has finally made its way to Texas. Big thanks to @Organista1 It was a wild ride but they made it. The relabeled $5 are so superior to the originals it does not even bother me that I have 1 more rack than is needed. Milled/shaped $500s are bad ass too. These will be in play at the next league event for sure.

J6Vnb6B.jpeg
wsAClQh.jpeg

One of the first cash sets I really liked and wanted in my early days on PCF has finally made its way to Texas. Big thanks to @Organista1 It was a wild ride but they made it. The relabeled $5 are so superior to the originals it does not even bother me that I have 1 more rack than is needed. Milled/shaped $500s are bad ass too. These will be in play at the next league event for sure.

J6Vnb6B.jpeg
wsAClQh.jpeg
B-e-a-utiful

J6Vnb6B.jpeg
wsAClQh.jpeg
Glad they made it safe and sound! I never got to put them into play but did fondle them for a bit and the $1s are arguably the best chip I’ve ever had in my possession when it comes to feel and sound. Very excellent set @kmccormick100 put together. Enjoy!!

Last edited:
@NotRealNameNoSir and @JMC9389 ill open them up tonight and test them out and let you guys know.
I don't think there is anything Special about these other than they say WPT on them. Here are my observations the finish on the faces and cards is not smooth as other brands of plastic cards(but it could be a good things as they are not as slippery), they shuffle fine, the colors of the blue and red are nice and bright, I love the index on these as they are not regular and not jumbo as is somewhere in-between (I think they call it Poker Index). They are very comparable to the 3.0's, but have the WPT Design. @NotRealNameNoSir @JMC9389

IMG_7266.jpg

I don't think there is anything Special about these other than they say WPT on them. Here are my observations the finish on the faces and cards is not smooth as other brands of plastic cards(but it could be a good things as they are not as slippery), they shuffle fine, the colors of the blue and red are nice and bright, I love the index on these as they are not regular and not jumbo as is somewhere in-between (I think they call it Poker Index). They are very comparable to the 3.0's, but have the WPT Design. @NotRealNameNoSir @JMC9389

View attachment 1261293
Thanks Padre. Love how bright the red and blue are but I don't love those WPT boxes, eh. We'll see.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom