The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (45 Viewers)

Recently noticed I have similar chips in different sets. Brothers from another mother.

IMG_7437.jpeg

IMG_7438.jpeg

CPC and you will never going wrong !!!!
They are super nice at first blush. I ordered some of the KGB panda web molds in a group buy here (haven't even been here a week, you people are bad influences) and honestly excited to see them side by side. I already obtained several sample sets of ceramics from brpropoker.com and I quite like them, and expect to like the hybrid web mold even more. Not as nice as CPC, but better than the china clay or plastic+slug chips I've played with. I think a full custom set of CPC chips (or 2... you need one cash and one tournament right?) is my eventual goal. Like, my personal poker chip summit. But I also think it'll take me a few years to get there. I figure the hybrid ceramics will let me iterate my design ahead of the big day, hehe.

They are super nice at first blush. I ordered some of the KGB panda web molds in a group buy here (haven't even been here a week, you people are bad influences) and honestly excited to see them side by side. I already obtained several sample sets of ceramics from brpropoker.com and I quite like them, and expect to like the hybrid web mold even more. Not as nice as CPC, but better than the china clay or plastic+slug chips I've played with. I think a full custom set of CPC chips (or 2... you need one cash and one tournament right?) is my eventual goal. Like, my personal poker chip summit. But I also think it'll take me a few years to get there. I figure the hybrid ceramics will let me iterate my design ahead of the big day, hehe.
Web mold it’s nice but I’ll prefer CPC
Save some money and you can make a nice custom CPC set
http://www.pokerchipdesigntool.com/

This mail day is from months ago, but I suppose it's better to post late than never.

A little over eight years ago I posted this rack to the "rare racks" thread before the "one of a kind" rack thread existed and speculated that there could be other racks out there. Once the TRK order cards were uploaded to The ChipGuide I upgraded my opinion from "could be" to "should be". I can now upgrade that opinion to "are".

First rack:
IMG_3936_small.jpg

Latest addition:
mBmVLm0.jpeg

Reunited after 40+ years:
Z9lUFku.jpeg

Attachments

• 149A4912.JPG
    149A4912.JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 49
  • 149A4934.JPG
    149A4934.JPG
    75.5 KB · Views: 52
This mail day is from months ago, but I suppose it's better to post late than never.

A little over eight years ago I posted this rack to the "rare racks" thread before the "one of a kind" rack thread existed and speculated that there could be other racks out there. Once the TRK order cards were uploaded to The ChipGuide I upgraded my opinion from "could be" to "should be". I can now upgrade that opinion to "are".

First rack:
View attachment 1353358

Latest addition:
mBmVLm0.jpeg

Reunited after 40+ years:
Z9lUFku.jpeg
Beautiful chips :tup:

Also arriving today are 96 more watermelon birds from @StevenB88. If you have any doubt, this man evaluates chip condition fairly. VG+ on the top, VG on the bottom. Super satisfied with how he represented them.

PXL_20240708_230445863~2.jpg

The whole family...

PXL_20240708_233314616~2.jpg

Some need some mineral oil and they should be good to go!

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom