The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (61 Viewers)

God yes.
IMG_20240712_140752672.jpg

Sometimes it's the little things...
This bugger evaded me for over a year (mostly because I refused to pay mikeauto1972 his typically jacked up price - its still sitting there for sale on eBay by the way). Now I'll probably see this chip for sale everywhere I look. Oh well, it's finally in my collection.

View attachment 1356713
Amen... I have vowed to never make another purchase from mikeauto72. That guy is as greedy as they come, and that was after I had purchased a large number of his overpriced chips over the years. He kept raising the price on me on a chip that only I was buying, then when I called him out on listing them for more and more, he tells me "I know you will keep paying for them". And that's when he lost my business forever. I don't care if he has the last chip I need in a grail set. He will never get another dime from me.

Amen... I have vowed to never make another purchase from mikeauto72. That guy is as greedy as they come, and that was after I had purchased a large number of his overpriced chips over the years. He kept raising the price on me on a chip that only I was buying, then when I called him out on listing them for more and more, he tells me "I know you will keep paying for them". And that's when he lost my business forever. I don't care if he has the last chip I need in a grail set. He will never get another dime from me.
Honestly, fuck that guy. Anyone who says that to someone especially after getting called out their shitty business practices deserves no business. I will never buy from him either now

No offense, but I’m surprised to hear that anybody’s ever bought anything from him, with his 3x market prices.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom