The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (59 Viewers)

New buttons are here

IMG_1144.jpeg

View attachment 1383598

Finally got my barrel of 1s to finish the set. Also have two sets of the T25 tournament so they are actually useful.
*NOTE* I am from New Orleans and will not be selling these so please don’t ask.
I have one of the 500, 1000, and 100,000. Just need one of the rest. Just saying. JK

They look amazing together. You should be proud!

I am also from New Orleans, would you sell them to me? :D

(I am joking about selling them to me, But not about being from the New Orleans area).
I'm not from New Orleans, but over in Biloxi. So my dibs trumps yours local dibs. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO::wtf:

Mobile AL is the true home of Mardi Gras…just saying.

Suck it, New Orleans…
I am not gonna get into the argument of where it originated from. (even though I don't know if you could really call what you had in the beginning Mardi Gras).
But New Orleans took something that was boring and made it into a party. Hence why people come here.

AD-202409a-mailday.jpg

This was used in the 2005 and 2006 WSOP with a strange one-off year in 2019 for one event:

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/wsop-chip-usage-2005-rio-primary-bud-jones.39874/

This might have been the chip that got me started as a chipper. I remember the folks at ESPN used this chip spinning on edge on the felt in slow-motion as a bumper either going into or coming out of commercial during their broadcasts. Something about the colors and spots on this captivated me and led me down the rabbit hole that led me to CT and then to PCF.

Nearly 20,000 playable chips later and over 1000 collectible singles later, I finally get my hands on one of the chips that "started it all" for me.

I am not gonna get into the argument of where it originated from. (even though I don't know if you could really call what you had in the beginning Mardi Gras).
But New Orleans took something that was boring and made it into a party. Hence why people come here.
Also true.

*I hate Mardi Gras…we actually gave it to New Orleans (like herpes).

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom