The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (62 Viewers)

Going to Jim's house to try and bribe him for a Golden Ticket be like:
View attachment 917769

All I had to do was sell him a Jack Detroit felt, one that I actually won during one of the sales and Jim was offering a Golden Ticket. Nooooope, f%@kin Zaki decides to hug the felt, keep it in his closet.

1653587349653.gif

All I had to do was sell him a Jack Detroit felt, one that I actually won during one of the sales and Jim was offering a Golden Ticket. Nooooope, f%@kin Zaki decides to hug the felt, keep it in his closet.

View attachment 917774
héhé...hug the felt

Bad decisions are decisions too...and TTBT, that was a cool rug

Still.... a -EV fold

I think that you’ll have about 45-60 seconds in the TCR sale before the $1k’s are gone. Maybe a little shorter for the secondary $1k’s for the other chips below the $500 I’d say you’ll be fine.

Yeah and there’s no demand for them (Majestic 5ks) now. Just speculation on my end of course. I haven’t seen much commentary on any of the 5ks and 25ks in the other thread. Clearly all the focus is on the 1ks. TCE had 25ks for sale for what more than a year after the ipo.

No idea, but maybe scripts or having access to links in advance to preload their cart?

All speculation on my part, but it seems like people have some sort of black magic to load their carts so fast.
I know people here have methods to load thier carts really quickly such as scripts. I think that 15 seconds would be fast enough people would question whether or not Jim allowed pre sales though. I estimate they’ve prolly got ~1,000-1,200 of them based of Jim’s comment that there are a lot less than HSI had. HSI had 2,000 secondary $1k’s so I’m cutting that number by 40-50% to get that number. Can’t imagine enough people will get 2000 chip orders done in 15 seconds that they’ll sell out in under 30-45 seconds. Once you get to the 5k’s and stuff though the numbers are really limited.

I timed my Jack Detroit purchases at 12 seconds. No bot, no script lol
Damn. Well guys it can be done. I’ve gotten better internet this time so I won’t be delayed by that so the only thing that stands in my way is the speed of my fingers and the age old question of whether PayPal one touch will actually work. Historically I can get the order in very fast, but then PayPal asks me to login which takes an eon. I was able to get 2 racks of Jack Cinci $2’s after the limits lifted and those were gone real fast.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom