The Official RPC Showcase thread (6 Viewers)

Imo it’s not about weight. It’s that feel of the older chips. Completely different. Weights always vary even among known leaded chips
Clay formula has definitely changed. It’s also amazing how LCV vs SCV will both sound and shuffle differently with the heavier texture on LCV, and shaped inlays also change the feel and sound of the chips a ton.

yeah, I think alot of people think every older chip is leaded, but they really aren't.
lead content varied greatly. Like the SCV vs LCV Empress $100

12/17/21, the day I learned that my Lakeshores were just run-of-the-mill unleaded chips. It's like piss in my cornflakes.
With time, I'll get over it. Maybe.

I’ll take em! Problem solved. ;)
200 (1).gif

Imo it’s not about weight. It’s that feel of the older chips. Completely different. Weights always vary even among known leaded chips
Agreed on some chips, there are alot of factors in the "feel" obviously, but part of that buttery feel may actually be due to the lead content.
IMO, Lakeshore $1s don't feel any different than a similar weighted newer THC Paulson.
Now I grab a PCA (in the same condition) and you can feel the difference (but honestly, it is a Very slight difference).
I prefer shaped and textured in general.

12/17/21, the day I learned that my Lakeshores were just run-of-the-mill unleaded chips. It's like piss in my cornflakes.
With time, I'll get over it. Maybe.
Lol, they are great chips that look and feel the same as they always have.. you'll be fine ;)

View attachment 830670
View attachment 830672
View attachment 830673

My future cali relabel set.
View attachment 830675

And the ideal Vegas cash lineup to me. I love bearclaws, so sue me.
View attachment 830677

Can I ask why you guys didnt do a T1 chip for each of the tournament sets? Seems like that would have given you two more chips to mix and match throughout, and would have made both tourney sets versatile for a cash game. Plus mixed game tourneys!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom