The Official RPC Showcase thread (4 Viewers)

If only those included weren’t so damn smug about it being left out might be easier to swallow. Congrats.

RDT_20211217_0937517000028125105254895~2.jpg

Sometimes you want it all...

View attachment 830543

ugghh. that inlay sucks.. the horse theme has been beaten to death.
Seriously with a fucking lucky horseshoe... lame.. why is the inlay so small on a large chip!?!
That 8v spot pattern is more played than Willie Nelson's guitar, Trigger!
(all puns intended)

Damn it. I missed thus juicy nugget by 11 minutes.

What did I miss?

He posted the Paulson proof sheets which were emailed to the participants so that they could see the specs (colors and spot configurations) of the chips that were available to purchase.

Pretty cool to see (however briefly). I'm disappointed that the organizers apparently consider this confidential information. That said, it's certainly within their rights to do so.

He posted the Paulson proof sheets which were emailed to the participants so that they could see the specs (colors and spot configurations) of the chips that were available to purchase.

Pretty cool to see (however briefly). I'm disappointed that the organizers apparently consider this confidential information. That said, it's certainly within their rights to do so.
Posting proofs has been a huge no-no since the chiptalk days. When I helped organize the PNY hotstamped quarter buy with Apache, they were on the GPI mold and I posted a proof on the big blue wall. It was noticed by certain parties and a formal request to remove it was made within 24 hours....so posting proofs is just generally a bad idea.

All that said - can someone PM me a screenshot? Curious what the lineups were like.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom