The Official RPC Showcase thread (3 Viewers)

I have to laugh. People complaining about the crazy high prices for chips; caused by everyone here for paying those prices to begin with. Want the prices to come down? Stop paying those prices for them until they do.
Exactly.
Hate scalpers and price gougers? All everyone has to do is #RefuseResist #RHCscrub

Jesus Christ. It's hard to get any kind of straight answer on this forum these days. Had to read thru 15 pages of mostly bickering and nonsense to get some vague hints about the origins of this set and a few paltry photos.

Why can't you lucky d*ckheads who own some of these chips actually post some f*cking pictures?

F*ck. I miss the days when this was actually a hobby for folks and not a means to make income.

Post some pics you a*sholes!

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/imcrossland’s-chipping-journey-lol.74701/post-1708885

Damn, really thought there was a possibility I'd wake up to some pron; maybe it's time for an "unofficial" thread.

Anyway, I hope all those that simply bought these chips to keep get to actually enjoy them.

What a great morning, someone posted a new pr0n thread that has blown up overnight, can't wait to see all the cool chips..... Wait it's just another PCF bitch session.....

meneither.gif

At the risk of sounding like a tw*t, this whole thing cracks me up. The outrage is very similar to the outrage after the boat chips. Except this time it's a whole new group of newbs. Meanwhile, most of us who were around for that one, are sitting here like my grandparents, when we told them we were having a baby - just smiling and nodding politely, because they'd seen it all before.

And FWIW, I've never been a fan of NAGB chips, because I prefer lead and texture to bright color and size. But if you like bright color and big chips, damn, these are far and away the best of the NAGB chips (at least the ones I've seen.)

Those images will not last long. Better hurry up an screenshot them. :LOL: :laugh:
EDIT: while I may have written "Wayyy ahead of you," that was as far as I got. I was on my work laptop and in a zoom meeting and I never actually took the time to save the photos. Oh well, was nice to see while they were up. :tup:

Last edited:
Loving that secondary cash 1k. If anyone has any pictures but doesn't want to post them publicly, feel free to PM me I promise I'll keep it private.
The 43mm tournament set is probably my favourite full lineup of the bunch. One of my favourite edge spot patterns.

The yellow style 13 $5 has grown on me - I dare say it’s the best yellow chip of the lot.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom