The Official RPC Showcase thread (6 Viewers)

You have no idea how bad it's gonna become. This is controlled. I'm gonna be everyone's uncle on Thanksgiving. My ultimate form.
Can’t wait for that thread. It will pass 27 pages easy.
1639711992694.jpeg

Members complaining about "community" who are really just butthurt about not being included.

Members getting caught in a circlejerk about how NAGB chips affect the hobby.

Members putting North Korean citizens at Dear Leader's birthday jubilee to shame by being embarrassingly effusive in their praise of the chips in a futile and shameless attempt at getting an invite to the next NAGB.

Members tripping over themselves in their rush to by the newest chips on the market.

Members complaining about the NAGB chips and their price and then still buying them anyway.

Members getting indignant over the assertion that they made certain decisions because of $$$ simply because...they are selling chips at a significant markup and will make a decent chunk of easy $$$$ by doing so.

Members constantly chiming in with their "personal opinion," and thus, perpetuating the endless back-and-forth that is PCF debate purgatory.

Members getting unnecessarily angry and hurling around allegations about each other despite not having any real justification for it.

Everyone walking away at the end feeling worse about each other than when we started....

I’m just disappointed that no one is doing a secret NAGB for Grimaud, 100% plastic, jumbo index, 2-pip, 2-color, JQK court, poker/bridge cards.

I’m sitting here waiting to be fleeced…flipping for 10x are rookie numbers…I’ll go 50x+ for the cards

1639713049668.gif

Members complaining about "community" who are really just butthurt about not being included.

Members putting North Korean citizens at Dear Leader's birthday jubilee to shame by being embarrassingly effusive in their praise of the chips in a futile and shameless attempt at getting an invite to the next NAGB.

Members tripping over themselves in their rush to by the newest chips on the market.

Members complaining about the NAGB chips and their price and then still buying them anyway.

Members getting indignant over the assertion that they made certain decisions because of $$$ simply because...they are selling chips at a significant markup and will make a decent chunk of easy $$$$ by doing so.

Members constantly chiming in with their "personal opinion," and thus, perpetuating the endless back-and-forth that is PCF debate purgatory.

Members getting unnecessarily angry and hurling around allegations about each other despite not having any real justification for it.

Everyone walking away at the end feeling worse about each other than when we started....

Yeah, the brown nosing is going to get one absolutely no where. With few exceptions, it seems for the most part the same core group of members getting buys through and therefore the same subset that seem to be able to get in at the ground level. Post counts and longevity here don't matter either.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

I’m just disappointed that no one is doing a secret NAGB for Grimaud, 100% plastic, jumbo index, 2-pip, 2-color, JQK court, poker/bridge cards.

I’m sitting here waiting to be fleeced…flipping for 10x are rookie numbers…I’ll go 50x+ for the cards

View attachment 830243
Who says they’re not?

Took awhile to read all the stuffs, reading all this is like discovering the Dark Web for the first time

View attachment 830238
“The Darkside?”
This is the “B list side” of chipping. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
prOn thread?
Sure, why not, welcome to the REAL darkside of chipping.

36723C54-C156-4AA9-9F44-CA6AC54DBD0D.jpeg
A6488965-AEBE-4C41-A84A-DCC9D1D956CD.jpeg
B86D5B8C-056F-41F3-940C-43605792ED1A.jpeg
867590D8-0949-476A-A0E7-41B82AC13932.jpeg
2EBB33A9-DABC-40B5-91C5-241D861C8206.jpeg
5916AFA8-47B8-4632-8E64-0567D43FB195.png
45627E59-C3A0-4810-B445-34715F6E3E61.jpeg
838F45CA-87A8-4F56-80CE-425F53195AEA.jpeg

Attachments

• 8E70B18E-B45F-4333-8DA8-F1B12079AD24.jpeg
    8E70B18E-B45F-4333-8DA8-F1B12079AD24.jpeg
    199.5 KB · Views: 55
Would be nice if they could share the secret sauce to bypassing GPIs security measures so that others could actually have some NAGB made in colours / designs they actually like. But they wouldn't, would they.

Not to say the RPCs are shit, they're just shit for me plus I am too poor to get ripped off by bottom feeders.

This whole thread is bullshit and is really just a warm-up for this….

I’m selling NFTs on the RPC chips!!! I’ll start a thread shortly, but imagine you can partially own (with hundreds of others) original artwork (pictures on my phone of pictures on PCF) of these beautiful chips!!!

Hard to pass that up, get your venmo accounts warmed up you unwashed hordes.

I’m selling NFTs on the RPC chips!!! I’ll start a thread shortly, but imagine you can partially own (with hundreds of others) original artwork (pictures on my phone of pictures on PCF) of these beautiful chips!!!

I'll get things rolling.

Tree fiddy.

1639717302741.png

... now it has everything ;)

fun Carnival pics did not work to diffuse the building tension...

...and now it looks like someone is trying to sell real estate in a pr0n thread.

1639717771137.png

Sadly my mind went here too. Since no one actually plays with these sets (no judgement, present company included, Covid) why don’t we just mint (50/100k/whatever the market will bear) individual chips and then just trade the NFTs around to create virtual sets. This is perfect because we save on shipping costs and don’t have to store the GD things and if we use (FML) “smart contracts” the original NAGBGBNFTers still get paid in perpetuity!!
I have to be onto something here, or I’m drunk, or both!

“The Darkside?”
This is the “B list side” of chipping. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
prOn thread?
Sure, why not, welcome to the REAL darkside of chipping.

View attachment 830251

Ah, the Don French's.. regret not picking those up from Spinettis when I had the chance.
What is FMV on those NL $25s these days :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Ah, the Don French's.. regret not picking those up from Spinettis when I had the chance.
What is FMV on those NL $25s these days :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
FMV is “PRICELESS” on NL $25s! ;)
It’s why you’ll never see them changing hands or being murdered.
The “DARKEST” of The “DARKSIDE!”

Ok maybe the Arabic on me is strong and Kus ommak is a bit harsh.

Point here for everyone reading, just be nice to people. Whether or not some don’t have the same privileges as another doesn’t make them less of a human being. We’ve all seen another member in specific piss all over everybody and how that turned out. Just be humble, for the love of God lol

You must be referring to me or that @horseshoez guy. Because we're the only two people I know of who piss on others with any degree of regularity.

How about you, @RainmanTrail? You've GOT to have these. Letssee!!!
I'd like to know. @RainmanTrail is your friend Saruman aware of this?
I guess @Lemonzest has done it again boys. My personal guesses was that Tom or Travis pulled it off.

I was not involved in this NAGB. Any knowledge I have of these chips is from what others have told me, just like the rest of you. However, unlike others, if something is shared with me in confidence, it remains confidential. I am not a source; neither for the chips, nor for any intel. Please leave me out of this.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom