The Unofficial Official Best Worst Deals Thread! (2 Viewers)

Guys, you just can’t get these in this condition!

IMG_7593.png

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1346756467...THgI1hdRPe&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Ah, yes -- missed that (the brain is trained to quickly scan past pics of dice chips). Don't recall what PP stood for, but yeah, I think those are ceramic.
Sorry to be answering such an old thread. But I was just reading stuff lol. Anyway, the chip with the PP on it I don't believe it's ceramic. I could be wrong. I believe I bought quite a few of those many many years ago from like Walmart or somewhere and they are plastic

Deceitful. Adds the 1 Paulson in there so he shows up on searches. Has been doing that garbage for years
A year or so ago I questioned him about them being "compression molded clay" He said "absolutely" I said the looked like an older version of china clays . Then he said they were, but they are compression molded clay :unsure: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO::wtf:

A year or so ago I questioned him about them being "compression molded clay" He said "absolutely" I said the looked like an older version of china clays . Then he said they were, but they are compression molded clay :unsure: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO::wtf:
I saw a member here showing off his new tina cards molds on a facebook group, saying they were china clays.
Umm, yeah they're from china, but that doesn't make them china clays?

Attachments

• 20231119_194656.jpg
    20231119_194656.jpg
    350.5 KB · Views: 29

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom