Things That Are Bullsh*t (6 Viewers)

Woah woah woah. Let’s not throw the baby out with the bath water.

I feel like we should separate folks. How bout:

The worst - car salesmen/women
Second worst - realtors

Then everything else.
Ill Allow It GIF

People who post shit that has nothing to do with the OP

View attachment 1321095
I see absolutely no difference in this table between a sub sandwich and a hot dog. The hot dog is also meat with condiments and can easily include cheese if you like. And cheese is not a necessity anyway. Nothing has been broadened when you go from the sub to the hot dog. Hell, a weiner is just a tube shaped chunk of bologna anyway, and no one would exclude a bologna sandwich from the sandwich category.

I see absolutely no difference in this table between a sub sandwich and a hot dog. The hot dog is also meat with condiments and can easily include cheese if you like. And cheese is not a necessity anyway. Nothing has been broadened when you go from the sub to the hot dog. Hell, a weiner is just a tube shaped chunk of bologna anyway, and no one would exclude a bologna sandwich from the sandwich category.
No doubt. The “not a sandwich” people should all answer this question - is a sub a sandwich? If they say yes, then they should admit that a hot dog is the same thing. If they say no, they’re probably living on another planet.

No doubt. The “not a sandwich” people should all answer this question - is a sub a sandwich? If they say yes, then they should admit that a hot dog is the same thing. If they say no, they’re probably living on another planet.
Yes, I would exclude that monstrosity in the center of the top row before I exclude the hot dog. What is that anyway - french fries and ketchup?

I would say that I'm an ingredient purist - with some leeway, and structure neutral. But the outside does need to be bread or something real close to bread.

Checkout counters at stores where you got no help, picked your own items off a shelf, and didn’t have a sitdown meal… presenting a payment screen which asks you to tip the stoned kid working the register 18%, 22% or 25%.

(This is now everywhere in my area. Not sure if it is unique to the northeast.)

Last edited:
Oh hell no.
Hot dogs go on a roller, sandwich meats don't. Check mate, your argument is invalid.

I have found TX chili to be below par compared to readily available chili in other areas.

I’ve found the best BBQ to be in VA, NC, and GA.
That's partially because Texans have some funky hangup about beans.

And I totally agree with your NC assessment. Surprisingly good, especially in non-chain restaurants.

Well, this explains a lot.

Checkout counters at stores where you got no help, picked your own items off a shelf, and didn’t have a sitdown meal… presenting a payment screen which asks you to tip the stoned kid working the register 18%, 22% or 25%.

“It’s going to ask you a question”…

And I totally agree with your NC assessment. Surprisingly good, especially in non-chain restaurants.
Yes, totally agree. Some of best BBQ I’ve had is on the side of the road or little BBQ joints in VA and NC. Even though I’m a Virginian (but live in TX now), I’ll give the nod to NC.

The reason a hot dog is not referred to as a sandwich has nothing to do with it's chemical components, or it's physical properties. It's language.

A motorcycle qualifies, in every sense of the word, as a "automobile". Yet nobody argues "Is a motorcycle an automobile", because the argument is simply an idiotic time-waster developed by a law school to get people into arguing semantics.

The only difference between the hotdog-sandwich debate and the motorcycle-automobile argument, is that the big biker guy that you pester by calling his Harley a "nice, tiny automobile" - will make sure your next hot-dog will be consumed as a smoothie.

- Aero-space engineers = Cool
- EE’s = pretty cool
- ME = are cool if what they make goes fast or does cool stuff like pick up big ass trees right out the ground
- Structural Engineers = Boring
- Chemical Engineers = pretty much right next to accounting
- Software/Tech Engineers = pretty much like sanitation engineers, not engineers- lol.

(ChEg with an MS in structures here)

- Aero-space engineers = Cool
- EE’s = pretty cool
- ME = are cool if what they make goes fast or does cool stuff like pick up big ass trees right out the ground
- Structural Engineers = Boring
- Chemical Engineers = pretty much right next to accounting
- Software/Tech Engineers = pretty much like sanitation engineers, not engineers- lol.
Non-engineers = Bless Their Hearts

At my University the School Of Economics was part of the school of Humanities and Sciences. You could get a BA of Econ from the Business School as well. The primary difference was the BS required more math, taking econometrics, and a Senior Thesis (basically more focused on the study of economics). The BA required a core biz track like accounting, mkting, etc.

@T_Chan @bsdunbar1 check out this nonsense.....

20240504_121829.jpg

Bit casualties from one (1), one fucking table. :mad: Apparently I met the most stubborn sheets of Baltic birch on the planet. I've been doing this a long time, and have never encountered anything like it, it had me questioning everything from cut speed to technique to my beloved Bosch router. Broke 4 on the main table cuts and had to order more. When 2 more brandy new bits broke cutting only 3 cup holder rings (with a different router), I switched out for a scrap piece of regular birch as a final confirmation of my sanity. Like butter for the remaining rings, so it was definitely this specific sheet. Crazy!

Agreed. Another piece of bullshit is when you pay at the register and the iPad/employee prompts you to tip before you receive the food and/or service.

I forgot to mention I stepped in a fire ant pile at the same time…this is 100% Bonafide Grade A5 Wagyu BULLSHIT.
Well…the doctor at the first UR gave me antibiotics and steroids. They sent me home with no wound dressing, and was told to scrub with dial soap. The doctor at the UR this morning yelled at me (directed at other doctor) and said those medications are not appropriate for a burn and to stop taking them immediately.

Now my leg looks like this (sorry for the gore) because my dog kept bumping into me…now I have to go to a burn unit in Mobile bc it’s 10x worse than we thought.

Not sure what to say but this is next level BULLSHIT.

The biggest issue is it’s all my fault.

On top of all this…I left my 12 yo in charge of my 4 yo while at the UR.

I came home to a Britney Spears lookalike…I told them no makeup until they are 43.

Also Bullshit.

IMG_7128.jpeg
IMG_7129.jpeg
IMG_7130.jpeg

Well…the doctor at the first UR gave me antibiotics and steroids. They sent me home with no wound dressing, and was told to scrub with dial soap. The doctor at the UR this morning yelled at me (directed at other doctor) and said those medications are not appropriate for a burn and to stop taking them immediately.

Now my leg looks like this (sorry for the gore) because my dog kept bumping into me…now I have to go to a burn unit in Mobile bc it’s 10x worse than we thought.

Not sure what to say but this is next level BULLSHIT.

The biggest issue is it’s all my fault.

On top of all this…I left my 12 yo in charge of my 4 yo while at the UR.

I came home to a Britney Spears lookalike…I told them no makeup until they are 43.

Also Bullshit.

View attachment 1323751View attachment 1323752View attachment 1323755
Honestly, you will live a lot longer if you wear pants. And socks and shoes, or in your case boots. That shit ain’t just for looking good, it also serves as protection from stupidity. It’s saved me more than once.

Honestly, you will live a lot longer if you wear pants. And socks and shoes, or in your case boots. That shit ain’t just for looking good, it also serves as protection from stupidity. It’s saved me more than once.
Yep…stupid is as stupid does.

Did I mention this happened bc I tried to start a burn pile with gas?

Doing stupid stuff is bullshit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom