Too late to submit my last set of customs to HOF? (6 Viewers)

Nothing personal, it's just that being a positive member is not the criteria to be invited in these secret GB's

The key factor being that they be done in secret, lest you want the entire order cancelled.

The only way these types of Paulson orders can be pulled off is if they are done in a clandestine manner and never revealed which, by its very nature, requires a small close-knit group.

So, short of an actual gaming license, it's just the way it is.

Looks like this was a custom order, so I doubt very much that any will come up for sale

Looks like the $5 was inspired by the Grand Victoria secondary $1k, I believe HQ LOVED those chips.....NICE!!

I really do hope the story becomes public, would be an intriguing read on how Paulson agreed to do custom sets on thc mold.

I really do hope the story becomes public, would be an intriguing read on how Paulson agreed to do custom sets on thc mold.

Paulson probably didn't agree to it, hence all the subterfuge. Most likely, Paulson was hoodwinked by a few friends that know a distributor. Or the fortunate PFCer's somehow created a distributor. Pure conjecture on my part, but I doubt it was done with Paulson's (or GPI's or whatever) full knowledge and blessing.

Or! Or, this is just a viral marketing scheme and Paulson is about to open up a new home chip line!!! (I wish)

Last edited:
Paulson probably didn't agree to it, hence all the subterfuge. Most likely, Paulson was hoodwinked by a few friends that know a distributor. Or the fortunate PFCer's somehow created a distributor. Pure conjecture on my part, but I doubt it was done with Paulson's (or GPI's or whatever) full knowledge and blessing.

Or! Or, this is just a viral marketing scheme and Paulson is about to open up a new home chip line!!! (I wish)

Or China figured out how to replicate thc mold and Paulson colors lol? Wishful thinking and at the same time I hope not.

Or China figured out how to replicate thc mold and Paulson colors lol? Wishful thinking and at the same time I hope not.

If it was done twice it can and will be done again. I'm not salty, I just want in next time and frankly who doesn't? Custom thc chips from the factory is the end game grail. It's not about clubs, just groups of smart people figuring it out and having to stay quiet until the deal is done, I get it, I am just jealous lol.

As a relative newcomer to this corner of the world, I hope that one day the opportunity arises to quietly get in on one of these projects (assuming there is a next time). I would happily help finance the necessary minimum quantity and keep my mouth shut until the appropriate time. Alas...

In any case, very well done on a very nice set of chips.

I’ll be unpopular with my best chipping friends for this but here goes: if the responsible parties don’t divulge the whole story, I will. Please include details starting when the boat buys ended....

ANY PMS BY CURIOUS PARTIES WILL BE IGNORED

I’m sick of the bullshit around here

One week.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom