Upcoming molds......... (9 Viewers)

Just for you, Steve.

ENhqL3w_d.webp

I checked in with David and my HHR order is looking like at least 5 months out at this point. He said all scheduled molds will have long runs. The next potential molds to follow HHR could be Scroll and B-Diamond. Maybe I'll try to play around with design ideas for the Scroll mold? ;)

"The next potential molds to follow HHR could be Scroll and B-Diamond." :wow: wtf.... That would mean that I'll have to wait for my Scroll run for at least another six month???

Two month ago I was told that maybe I would get my Scroll proof in the following week .

People buy more stock Rounders Scroll mold please so CPC needs to change the schedule :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Maybe I'll try to play around with design ideas for the Scroll mold? ;)
I placed my order in 12/23 and I was told that they need the artwork until end if 04/24... I wonder if the order book for scroll is still open for the next rub...

Two month ago I was told that maybe I would get my Scroll proof in the following week .
Getting a proof has nothing to do with when a chip is going into production. It's just David making sure you are happy with what they are going to produce.

I've had a proof in hand and approved half a year before chips were made.

Getting a proof has nothing to do with when a chip is going into production. It's just David making sure you are happy with what they are going to produce.

I've had a proof in hand and approved half a year before chips were made.
Okay, well...maybe my chips are much further out than I realize then. I was originally told cutoff for HHR was end of May and that I could expect a proof on 6/20. I am now told 5 months out for the proof so I suppose I won't see chips until next year sometime?

I placed my order in 12/23 and I was told that they need the artwork until end if 04/24... I wonder if the order book for scroll is still open for the next rub...
Yes, I believe Scroll orders are open for 4 more weeks. Not sure if I want a Scroll set, but thinking the mold would be good for a clean, simple tourney set so will play around with ideas.

Well, then I was lucky last year since my csq chips were produced just 2-3 month after the proof. And I received the proof 2 month after cutoff date .... I really wonder that scroll probably is still open for another month, since I was told something different early this year. I also had to hurry with artwork design since I was told they need it end of april. But it's all handmade so you'll never know when a run will be finished ... Let's hope that it won't take another year until the next scroll run...

Hi all. New member (haven't even updated my profile pic yet). I wanted to confirm that at least some DSQ are shipping. Add on to supplement my Romans (from ASM days).
Retro lav with light blue and white?

Simple curiosity as I have been tracking when molds run over the last year. Is anyone waiting on an LCROWN order? Thought we might have heard or seen something but I am sure there wasn’t alot of orders on that one.

Simple curiosity as I have been tracking when molds run over the last year. Is anyone waiting on an LCROWN order? Thought we might have heard or seen something but I am sure there wasn’t alot of orders on that one.
I know it’s in and running right now. I reached out to David on the 10th regarding my FDL order which will be up next and he let me know it would still be a little while as LCrown was currently in and that mold only makes 150 chips per day.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom