Upcoming molds......... (11 Viewers)

DSQ
IMG_1456.jpeg

It's a very underrated mold. Those of us with LCrown sets will just have to consider ourselves Enlightened.
To be perfectly honest, I wanted this mold for it's age appeal. It was the right mold for the era I was trying to nail. The only LCrown chip I had to really study was a chip from the GB frac. order for Riversides. I'm very happy to say that they feel almost identical to Web Molds, my absolute favorite mold for feel. And the added bonus is that, because of their smooth surface, really only need to be oiled on the edges.
I couldn't be happier with them.

Last edited:
I have become an LCrown fan after buying some old hotstamp TRK's. I think that smooth surface is something people generally love or hate. LCROWN & DSQ are complete opposite of B-DIAMOND & HHR.

Anxiously waiting for my DSQ shipping notification after seeing people's sets roll in. With my luck I'll get it the day I leave for vacation, but regardless I can't wait!

Wait Goodbye GIF by Silicon Valley

Anxiously waiting for my DSQ shipping notification after seeing people's sets roll in. With my luck I'll get it the day I leave for vacation, but regardless I can't wait!

Wait Goodbye GIF by Silicon Valley
Are you signed up for notifications of any incoming packages? My notification only came from USPS.

lol That’s really all there was as far as new chips. Created a new green as I wanted it to pop more than the old darker green I had before. I’ll probably keep the old ones in play from time to time but my set is complete at this point. Added a couple more barrels of $100’s and one extra barrel of the $500’s. It’s posted elsewhere on here but here is the final lineup.

Attachments

• IMG_5873.jpeg
    IMG_5873.jpeg
    114.4 KB · Views: 134
lol That’s really all there was as far as new chips. Created a new green as I wanted it to pop more than the old darker green I had before. I’ll probably keep the old ones in play from time to time but my set is complete at this point. Added a couple more barrels of $100’s and one extra barrel of the $500’s. It’s posted elsewhere on here but here is the final lineup.
Gotcha... I didn't realize it was an add-on. You have some nice color combos!!
1000028638.jpg
Here is an updated list of start times for molds over the last 14 months...

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom