• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Mine Vegas777maniac (1 Viewer)

louBdub

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Dude, if you’re on here…..

PM me, make this right.

Short story…. I’ve been catfished, and now he wants to charge me $ for the wrong chip I received, and then resend me my correct chip. I don’t want this garbage chip, why am I being forced to keep this thing? And I’m not playing the return shipping shit, it’s not worth my time. It’s the principle.

Where I come from, you just accept your fuck up, make it right, and DO BETTER NEXT TIME.

Now he’s ghosted me…

I bought this:
C9853825-07A7-4709-9EB5-7D7BCF6F2E51.jpeg

I received this:
E208EE32-786B-4486-8463-291D228375E4.jpeg

That's so Fucked up, hope that the eBay will do thing right and refunded you back the amount. But usually eBay always favor the Buyer but they sometime will take awhile.

I’ve been catfished, and now he wants to charge me $ for the wrong chip I received, and then resend me my correct chip

Typical scammer mentality, trying again to see if they can scam you a second time.

Not his first rodeo

1662827248794.png

I don’t have stamps. I don’t mess with shipping outside of walking to my mailbox. My time is valued differently I guess.

I’m not driving into town, just to pay more money, to ship a piece of garbage back…. To a person who will probably disappear on me once I do.

I offered my way to get them their chip back. Money isn’t the issue, it’s the principle here. But apparently I AM THE ONE trying to RAPE THEM.

D9A9DFD2-0E48-4DFD-8EA6-232DC409E475.png

I don’t have stamps. I don’t mess with shipping outside of walking to my mailbox. My time is valued differently I guess.

I’m not driving into town, just to pay more money, to ship a piece of garbage back…. To a person who will probably disappear on me once I do.

I offered my way to get them their chip back. Money isn’t the issue, it’s the principle here. But apparently I AM THE ONE trying to RAPE THEM.

View attachment 984577
Tell him to mail you the chip that he owned you with a returning stamp or returning mail with it, this way he not paying extra since he have to send you the chip anyway plus you are doing him a favor for a "mistake" he had make

Or just let eBay handle the whole incident, you will win either way

@louBdub apparently I am not the only one who did that.

I destroyed a chip that came broken in half when I got a broken chip from eBay: chips_n_cats. There was no evidence of USPS handling the package roughly. I made it into pieces of eight instead of half. The picture wasn't obvious but wasn't worth the time to fight...

When I had a wrong chip sent by another guy, I kept replying "Please pay the return postage" like a robot LOL! The other guy was nice and he sent me back the correct chip along with a $5 bill and a $5 NYNY chip. Simply ridiculous that guy isn't even willing to pay the return postage.

Last edited:
When the seller sends you the wrong item and you bring it to his attention and he says "no problem, just send it back to me and I'll give you a refund" immediately stop messaging him and begin the eBay returns process. If he sent you the wrong item eBay will give you a free return shipping label and make him pay for it, along with giving you a refund.

Things will be different now that you've destroyed the chip he sent you, since now you can't send it back to him. That was probably a mistake on your part. You might be able to get things worked out to your satisfaction, but it may be more difficult to get what you want now.

When the seller sends you the wrong item and you bring it to his attention and he says "no problem, just send it back to me and I'll give you a refund" immediately stop messaging him and begin the eBay returns process. If he sent you the wrong item eBay will give you a free return shipping label and make him pay for it, along with giving you a refund.

Things will be different now that you've destroyed the chip he sent you, since now you can't send it back to him. That was probably a mistake on your part. You might be able to get things worked out to your satisfaction, but it may be more difficult to get what you want now.
But it made me feel better. That’s a win.

Fuck that ebayer. I’ve sent them 636 voodoo curses and bad joojoo vibes.

(Apple has already refunded me, because the apple card rocks)

Bummer you got the wrong chip in the mail, but a few thoughts ….

At first glance it appears the seller is relatively reputable and had sold tens of thousands of chips? Assuming fraud out-of-the-gate may be a bit of a stretch. Even so …

Blaming the seller for going radio silent after your refusal to follow eBay’s return policies also seems a bit shortsighted. Buying and selling is a mutual exchange, and sometimes things go wrong. Your unwillingness to accept that definitely raises caution flags.

Then destroying the seller’s product and forcing eBay to cover the cost “out of principle” and because it “isn’t worth your time”? Eh. If this is acceptable behavior, then I for one wouldn’t ever accidentally send you the wrong chip — because I wouldn’t feel comfortable shipping you anything.

While I appreciate the entertainment value here, I have to say not a good look with the overreaction. Not trying to be confrontational, just trying to give you another perspective …

View attachment 984577
Why does he even want that chip back, lol.

Last edited:
But it made me feel better. That’s a win.
If I were in your situation and want the money back, I would keep as-is just like others mentioned.

I destroyed the 1.99 chip I bought because simply nobody wants a broken chip plus I wasn't going to ask for a return or have eBay to step in. If I receive a crappy chip and it's not too bad but not worth the time to return and can't sell at a few bucks a piece, I give it out to people.

Bummer you got the wrong chip in the mail, but a few thoughts ….

At first glance it appears the seller is relatively reputable and had sold tens of thousands of chips? Assuming fraud out-of-the-gate may be a bit of a stretch. Even so …

Blaming the seller for going radio silent after your refusal to follow eBay’s return policies also seems a bit shortsighted. Buying and selling is a mutual exchange, and sometimes things go wrong. Your unwillingness to accept that definitely raises caution flags.

Then destroying the seller’s product and forcing eBay to cover the cost “out of principle” and because it “isn’t worth your time”? Eh. If this is acceptable behavior, then I for one wouldn’t ever accidentally send you the wrong chip — because I wouldn’t feel comfortable shipping you anything.

While I appreciate the entertainment value here, I have to say not a good look with the overreaction. Not trying to be confrontational, just trying to give you another perspective …
Thanks for your perspective. I acted as I did because I was told I was trying to rape them on shipping cost.

And to stop wasting their time.

We definitely come from two different worlds I guess. So, two different reactions to that are expected. :tup:

You calling me shortsighted is an opinion. Again, two different worlds. So opinions would vary, sometimes greatly. :tup:

For you to paint a caution flag on me is not ok. Saying you’d never ship to me, because of some imaginary caution flag? Stop. Please do not put my character into question. :tup:

Anyone who’s dealt with me on PCF in a classifieds setting will tell you how I conduct myself. How I ship. How I pay. It is second to none. So my standards there are ridiculously high, and they were not met. Then accusing me of raping them on fees and stop wasting time? Nope. You get the fire…

Hope you have a wonderful rest of your weekend, and I hope this isn’t read in a tone to be combative. I don’t even like discussing in public really, but I feel a public discussion towards me requires a public response.

Please PM if you’d like to carry this conversation further, I’d love to.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Thanks for your perspective. I acted as I did because I was told I was trying to rape them on shipping cost.

And to stop wasting their time.

We definitely come from two different worlds I guess. So, two different reactions to that are expected. :tup:

Opinions on me being shortsighted is an opinion. Again, two different worlds. So opinions would vary, sometimes greatly. :tup:

For you to paint a caution flag on me is odd. Please do not. Thanks again. :tup:

Anyone who’s dealt with me on PCF in a classifieds setting will tell you how I conduct myself. How I ship. How I pay. It is second to none. So my standards there are ridiculously high, and they were not met. Then accusing me of raping them on fees and stop wasting time? Nope. You get the fire…

Hope you have a wonderful rest of your weekend, and I hope this isn’t read in a tone to be combative. I don’t even like discussing in public really, but I feel a public discussion towards me requires a public response.

Please PM if you’d like to carry this conversation further, I’d love to.

Cheers.
Yep, you know what they say about opinions … and mine’s worth no more or less than the next person’s. Just figured sharing it is what this forum’s all about. :tup:

I also know what it’s like when people are trashed publicly without the opportunity to defend themselves, and I definitely don’t want to be seen as doing that. :tup:

A lot of great buyers and sellers here on PCF. Hope your future random eBay transactions exceed those expectations. :tup:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom