• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Mine Vegas777maniac (1 Viewer)

Yeah I went full third person reference. Y’all been Nookerized.
ae300c06-02dd-4e19-afd0-f53524d8e2b2_text.gif

Bergs would say “hey, I got the wrong item, I’m going to start the eBay return process unless you want to handle it differently”.

Bergs wouldn’t expect a vendor selling low cost low margin items on a high fee store like eBay to eat the cost of the original item, and send another one, with some sort of free gift.

That’s not the standard. The standard is the eBay return process. Been around for about 15 years.
1663027465848.gif

Dude, if you’re on here…..

PM me, make this right.

Short story…. I’ve been catfished, and now he wants to charge me $ for the wrong chip I received, and then resend me my correct chip. I don’t want this garbage chip, why am I being forced to keep this thing? And I’m not playing the return shipping shit, it’s not worth my time. It’s the principle.

Where I come from, you just accept your fuck up, make it right, and DO BETTER NEXT TIME.

Now he’s ghosted me…

I bought this:
View attachment 984474

I received this:
View attachment 984475
Wow...that sucks!! I'm pretty sure he has other poker related websites. Seriously hope he makes this right, but PM me if he doesn't.

this thread is already a page longer than it needs to be.

1663028037088.png

I'd just let eBay handle it at this point. This seems cut and dry and way too much hassle
But did he give credit to the chip guide?!
God you're a genius. Guess I figured out what I'm doing this weekend.
This thread got fun and rage-y. Paging @Josh Kifer

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom