What is the best way to store and move Royals from apache poker chips? (1 Viewer)

plain_sauce

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hi all! I’ve decided to start off my poker chip journey by buying a cash set of 43mm royals from apache poker chips for my fraternity home games I host at my house. While I love the idea of having the royals the larger size is intimidating in terms of storage. I’m sure members of this forum have faced the same issues and I was wondering what are some ways you have safely and efficiently stored 43mm chips thank you!

Easy: look up apache cases and justin racks. These are all 43mm and Ive dropped them from 4 feet with no damage.
20240313_194351.jpg

As somebody who’s been using 43mm chips for years I can tell you there’s no easy solution if you’re looking for a case. There are some cheap cases that will accommodate 43mm chips. But that is very rarely identified in their sales descriptions. And these things come and go and are sold as different brands, so a case I bought 5 years ago might be unfindable or unidentifiable today.

If you’re just keeping them in your house and playing with them in your house, do you even need a case? Or are 100 chip stackable racks sufficient? I’d recommend Spinettis for racks (trays.). If you need a case to put them in, the Apache style cases mentioned above will work, but I find them oversized, overpriced and overkill for poker chips (probably a minority opinion here.)

If you search past threads on the topic you might get some leads. Just so you know they exist, here’s a picture of a cheapo Amazon case that I still own (but can no longer find online anywhere) that holds 43s. Unfortunately it’s only a 400 chip case.
IMG_0892.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom