Windwalker’s Chipping Journey in Pr0n0grAph1C Detail (26 Viewers)

After over a year of hounding the manager at my local Goodwill about calling me about any chips that might come in, and several clothing donations later, I struck gold. (Price has been obscured on purpose — they do not know how to price these things.)

View attachment 917969View attachment 917970View attachment 917971
1653609917754.gif

Imagine finding what sounds like the holy grail at a garage sale for what sounds like a handwritten $5 price tag. There’s probably several PCF members at their local Goodwill right now...
I know bro. I would have been shaking because I was so excited. That’s the ultimate crème de la crème of grail sets for me. If I ever get a set of them they will be with me until I’m dead.

Imagine finding what sounds like the holy grail at a garage sale for what sounds like a handwritten $5 price tag. There’s probably several PCF members at their local Goodwill right now...
Safe to say many of us check those stores out quite often. I’ve never found anything better than dice chips, and usually it’s worse than that.

Safe to say many of us check those stores out quite often. I’ve never found anything better than dice chips, and usually it’s worse than that.
I think most of these thrift store finds have been in California? Dense population area close to gambling hotspots.

Low/no chance of any finds in places like Buttfuck, Wisconsin or a barren wasteland like Idaho.

I think most of these thrift store finds have been in California? Dense population area close to gambling hotspots.

Low/no chance of any finds in places like Buttfuck, Wisconsin or a barren wasteland like Idaho.
Not sure where buttfuck Wisconsin is. Prolly some nice girls from there tho

After over a year of hounding the manager at my local Goodwill about calling me about any chips that might come in, and several clothing donations later, I struck gold. (Price has been obscured on purpose — they do not know how to price these things.)

View attachment 917969View attachment 917970View attachment 917971

Just a suggestion: auction these off here on PCF and donate the proceeds back to Goodwill.

We're about to enter some very rough times and non-profits like Goodwill could use the help.

I just like how WW's got his man on the inside.

Okay, now I'm envisioning this one dude at the Goodwill, who's been approached and co-opted by a dozen different collectors. The poker chips guy, the shoes guy, the watches guy, the jewelry guy, the coins guy, the stamps guy, the toys guy, the porcelain figurines guy... All of them with an inside line to The Goodwill Dude who sees everything that comes in through the donation door...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom