Windwalker’s Chipping Journey in Pr0n0grAph1C Detail (19 Viewers)

I love the Peoples Choice $5. It has great character.
peoples choice 500.jpg

(pIc CoUrTesY oF ChIpGuiDe)

For some reason, I thought I’d like the Azure $500 a lot more, but the blaze San Diego Card Club $500 looks better to my eye. Thoughts?

Odk1tqX.jpg

zZv58v2.jpg

Can you just splash the $5s and up? Ones and fracs being in a pot at the same time as multiple $500s seems unlikely.

The other chips in the lineup seem to be in as good as / better condition than the Shy Clowns — but a pretty significant height difference, which is interesting?
Only noticed afterwards. The shy clown barrel was sitting on the white felt I use in the racks to protect their faces.

This is my second lineup of hot stamps. One of the fundamental challenges of building playable hot stamp sets is the availability of certain denoms in quantity, and then matching edge spots in a way that make sense.

The $2 is obviously not going to be used all the time, but it looks great in the lineup.

Still looking for a 3d14 $1 in quantity.

TO6rctG.jpg

GjI8KB0.jpg

YwCfkIA.jpg

8fGifBW.jpg

Last edited:
This is my second lineup of hot stamps. One of the fundamental challenges of building playable hot stamp sets is the availability of certain denoms in quantity, and then matching edge spots in a way that make sense.

The $2 is obviously not going to be used all the time, but it looks great in the lineup.

Still looking for a 3d14 $1 in quantity.

TO6rctG.jpg

GjI8KB0.jpg

YwCfkIA.jpg

8fGifBW.jpg
The $5!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom