Windwalker’s Chipping Journey in Pr0n0grAph1C Detail (25 Viewers)

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called F*** You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground."
1671805236768.gif

Chipping nirvana has been reached. All focus now on customs.

View attachment 812357

Just wanna say this: I had to check out all the posts until I reached # 6403 to finally see what I came for!

The Mapes set that has been mentioned in another thread… and oh my…. What a dream….
and yes, after these 6403 posts I checked the rest also of course…

If I ever become a billionaire by hazard (lottery etc), I 'll buy 200,000 Paulson chips at "market" prices and then offer them to PCF members at GPI prices, namely $1.5 each.
To "correct" the "market". :)
@Gear and @detroitdad laughed, probably disbelieving. I can't blame them.

Only @upNdown believed me right away, which I enormously appreciate. He knows that I possess that explosive mix of Orthodox and Protestant ethics :)

If I ever become a billionaire by hazard (lottery etc), I 'll buy 200,000 Paulson chips at "market" prices and then offer them to PCF members at GPI prices, namely $1.5 each.

Not sure if giving 200 PCF members 1000 chips @ $1.50 will "correct" the "market" but thanks for the offer when you hit the powerball...I'M IN!!!

You-gotta-pump-those-numbers-up-those-are-rookie-numbers.gif

LOL
I’d buy GPI and turn over control to the PCF board of directors for free

Hi everyone! Haven’t been on in a while, but wanted to check in. I’ve been dealing with a few health issues that are being sorted out, and simultaneously working on a bioscience-based wellness startup, set to soft launch in a couple of weeks.

All hobbies have taken a backseat for now, but I hope to dive back in sometime later this year.

There are too many notifications to read, but nice to see chipping is thriving and well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom