Working Life: The Eternal Grind (1 Viewer)

Yes I would, I've rented one of the top 5 over the last few years on vacations. I love the Toyota
Most of my extended family have the Toyota or the Honda. One person has the Chrysler. What makes the Toyota better than the Honda?

Interested in this as well.
1718891148731.gif

Most of my extended family have the Toyota or the Honda. One person has the Chrysler. What makes the Toyota better than the Honda?
The interior. I found it more comfortable. The trim level of the rental cars might be throwing my vote, but I also liked the Toyota technology more.

I also have a 2017, so no android auto and a shitty nav application. So I'm probably biased. But I do love my Honda and would not hesitate to buy a second.

But - Every time I've rented the Sienna I've oooh and ahhhh.

Go taller…the red rocket will appreciate the head room.
I always wished Honda would make a bigger element.

When my wife and I first got married, a Honda Element was our first “new” car and we loved it.

The seats fold up and away, the back becomes a cool all plastic truck vibe, and you could yank the rear seats with a pull of a strap and the entire back was huge and opened up.

Now if Honda made a minivan that had element’esque type capabilities……. Dude…

Take my money!

Does this exist in the minivan world?

I also have a 2017, so no android auto and a shitty nav application. So I'm probably biased. But I do love my Honda and would not hesitate to buy a second.

But - Every time I've rented the Sienna I've oooh and ahhhh.
I’m assuming you’ve had it for a good amount of time. Any issues? Reliable?

I know Toyota reliability is legendary…. Honda should be right up there with them.

Isn’t it funny how we can be 100% onboard for a minivan…

But our wives roll eyes hahaha!

I’m dead serious, I love minivans.
We are Suburban people. Acadias are worth looking at for the room and seating. We had a couple of them and they were damn fine cars. But Suburbans rule.
AWD is ok, but 4WD wins the day

We are Suburban people. Acadias are worth looking at for the room and seating. We had a couple of them and they were damn fine cars. But Suburbans rule.
I’m definitely open to options.

I sold a two seater and bought another two seater….

But I also want “truck space” that comes with a roof.

So a minivan or suburban might fit the bill. :unsure:

Same here. We have been SUV people since before we had kids (more accurately, wife was always big on SUVs, I prefer sedans). We're talking larger SUVs with seating for 7. My older parents now who are starting to have some mobility issues so the van is looking more appealing.

Same here. We have been SUV people since before we had kids (more accurately, wife was always big on SUVs, I prefer sedans). We're talking larger SUVs with seating for 7. My older parents now who are starting to have some mobility issues so the van is looking more appealing.
Modern day minivans are pretty slick.

Tons of options and neat things built in.

I honestly think they’ve surpassed SUVs now. Unless you’re towing/hauling larger payloads or trailers, the minivan is super attractive.

We roll in the 2021 Sienna. Never thought we’d own one, but it is super comfy, lots of room, and I don’t have to worry about the kids throwing open doors into random cars in parking lots.

We use it as an everyday run-around-town vehicle, but it has also taken 3 cross country trips and held up well. It also sees regular trips to the mountains in the winter and does just fine in the snow.

I’ve never been asked about a vehicle as much as I have about the minivan. Random people are always curious how we like it. It’s been a solid ride so far.

minivan GIF by Rant

We roll in the 2021 Sienna. Never thought we’d own one, but it is super comfy, lots of room, and I don’t have to worry about the kids throwing open doors into random cars in parking lots.

We use it as an everyday run-around-town vehicle, but it has also taken 3 cross country trips and held up well. It also sees regular trips to the mountains in the winter and does just fine in the snow.

I’ve never been asked about a vehicle as much as I have about the minivan. Random people are always curious how we like it. It’s been a solid ride so far.

minivan GIF by Rant
I remember seeing a youtube video about that van once!

Jesus you minivan people are like vegans. Or worse, limpers. Always trying to recruit new members to your lame club.

My kids ride in a pick up they need help climbing into. All conveniences removed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom