Your Beer of Choice? (5 Viewers)

20160123_144131_zpsxvy8sbxx.jpg

Well i picked up another can of my go-to Winter Porter from Riverwalk in Newburyport.

IMG_2671.JPG

Today's lunch sampling: the third Baltika (St. Petersburg, Russia) we've tried, is a nice, full-flavored dark lager. The Fixed Gear red IPA was good, but not up to the Green Flash Hop Head Red.

View media item 3737

Unfiltered Double IPA's seems to be my new favorite thing right now.

Todays shopping spree....

IMG_2674.JPG

Make it cloudy. make it dank. make it a double.....

What is that and where are they located??

Dover NH.

Right around the corner from 7th Settlement brewery, Went there for lunch and Oatmeal Stout.........yum.
Divine Encounter is Garrison Citys newest. I love Khaos. this is similar.
Will be doing some blind taste tests tonight with some friends.

If you like this style of beer, Garrison is putting out 3 or 4 at once that have those qualities.

EDIT:
Realized too, those big cans are what they call Crowlers. act just likeregualr growlers. 32oz. filled on the spot and sealed up. weird but it works. Beer should last 1 to 3 weeks.
the 16oz cans are canned regular style and last for ages.

Last edited:
Nah.If you get past that front row, it's probably all Bud Lite in the back.
:cool:

Its funny. At Bergs game last week, one of the players did actually dig deep into one of the crispers to find some random beer that was sitting back there. i don't recall what it was, but an obvious castaway. The player said it tasted like throw up.

That top shelf looks a little over loaded. I'll take half of those bottles so you dont have to clean up dead soldiers. =)

I'm boring as hell when it comes to beer, pretty much Miller Lite or nothing. Just don't care for the taste of other beers. So Miller Lite or hard stuff pretty much

backwoodsbastard.jpg

Extremely smooth for 11.6%. Paired with a San Lotano Habano. I'm in heaven.

Picked this up last week...with some Substance too. Think i like the Substance a little better.

IMG_2707.jpg

needling @Ronoh with this one - first time they've brewed this in a couple years :mad: :cool: I plan on finishing at least a growler before leaving for Vegas on Saturday :)

Capture.JPG

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom