Your Beer of Choice? (7 Viewers)

Darwin Summadayze IPA

image.jpg

Anyone from Vermont here? I need to try Heady Topper. Send me a PM!

Love me some Heady Topper... There seems to be many in the hops forward beers in that area. Tree House, Other Half & Hoof Hearted.

The Duck Rabbit Amber Ale - continuing field research for the Suicide Queen melee

image.jpg

Fresh case of this in fridge...

IMG_2647.JPG

Out of a Mott the Lesser glass too!

I thought I read that Tributary had negotiated back the license for Kate the Great? Any truth to that

Good eyes...

From what i understand, (and i could be very wrong) Portsmouth Brewery has the name 'Kate the Great' but Todd has the recipe, therefore 'Mott the Lesser' is 'kate the Great' just under a new name.
After seeing how fast 'Mott the lesser' sold out in days. I can't imagine Todd would need to get the name back to 'Kate the Great'.

Just before xmas i was at When Pigs Fly and they had all beers 1/2 price (full pour), all except Mott the Lesser. Of course everyone who sat down at the bar ordered it. Full price be damned!!

I just kicked a keg of their Imperial IPA. (did a rapid pour into a bunch of growlers to give away) So i could put their Pale Ale on tap. Not a strong beer but lots of flavor.

The other two taps have Throwbacks campfire smoked porter , and Riverwalks Winter Porter (my all time favorite beer, and the reason i bought a kegerator)

The Irony is, I don't even drink a ton of beer. Just like a really good one when i do.

This was a great choice for last night.

Chopped the pot both times for the 2 smaller games and came in second in the big game. It must be the Beer!!!

IMG_2649.JPG

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom