Your Beer of Choice? (7 Viewers)

San Tan Devil's Pale Ale

image.jpg

Last football tailgate, Grapefruit Sculpin and Pliny. A friend threw some Pliny in his suitcase and made it back to NC via plane. Very balanced.

I'll be heading down to the Pocono region (Pennsylvania) in a few weeks for a short vacation. Can anyone recommend any good local beers to sample while I'm there?

A couple years late... but I hope you got to the Yuengling Brewery!

Best beer in the country, as far as this PA boy is concerned. Wish I could get some here in CO. :(

yuengling_lager.3kyo8ij2is00wk444gsgkgsck.6ylu316ao144c8c4woosog48w.th.jpeg

Best beer in the country, as far as this PA boy is concerned. Wish I could get some here in CO. :(

yuengling_lager.3kyo8ij2is00wk444gsgkgsck.6ylu316ao144c8c4woosog48w.th.jpeg

I wasn't able to visit any breweries, but I think I did have some, and it was pretty good.

It was odd driving through PA, and seeing signs for Newfoundland, PA. Having grown up in the province of Newfoundland, it made me do a double-take...

Best beer in the country, as far as this PA boy is concerned. Wish I could get some here in CO.

Yuengling is also the largest brewer here in Florida these days.

As a light amber lager, it's at the very bottom of my range of acceptable beers, but I still drink it once a month, when one of my tennis groups goes out for pizza -- mainly because one of the Yuengling brothers is in our tennis group, and has an interest in the Italian restaurant we go to. :cool:

IMO, you have many much better brews right there in CO.

Hanukkah-Chanukkah.jpg

Had three of these pregaming for the Ravens game yesterday. Had no idea they were 8% abv (well, about halfway through my second one I knew something was up but by then I didn't really care). And they were right, the candles weren't the only thing lit yesterday.

This is what is currently on tap.
20151130_133352.jpg

And this is my favorite right now in a bottle (soon to be on tap).

20151215_162425.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom