Your Beer of Choice? (15 Viewers)

If i lived near this place, i would be in trouble.

Super tasty. I'd compare this Haze from Treehouse.

EDIT: took another swig,,, definitely a little nuttier. Think thats the Nelson hops. YUUUUMMM,,,:):):)

IMG_4978.JPG
w

This ones a good "go-to" pretty much always available.

IMG_5004.JPG

Victoria Bitter. Now if I can just find a source in Australia to ship them here. Otherwise I like Guinness

So first post here and I have no read the thread yet. I love IPAs so I will filter back through at some point. But for those that are gluten intolerant, like my wife: Omission Pale Ale and IPA are good offerings but not spectacular. I've joined my wife in avoiding gluten (mostly for me) and at home we drink these. Not half bad.

pic goes here (coming soon)

Waited in line at Bissell Brothers for one of my favorites.. Reciprocal.. SOLD OUT!

So head to Austin Street. And behold..... my new favorite. 8% and Juicy as hell.

IMG_5062.JPG

Beer tasting tonight. ...

Starting with:

IMG_5113.JPG

And onto.....

IMG_5114.JPG

Next!! From Connecticut.....

IMG_5115.JPG

Moving on to ....

IMG_5117.JPG

Keep on trucking...next!!

IMG_5118.JPG

A new favorite in the line up...

IMG_5120.JPG

Epiphany. Not been great great lately. Hmmm
IMG_5121.JPG

Last edited:
It was time to dust off the kegerator and get it flowing again. Picked up a 1/2 barrel of my favorite IPA in the world.

It's so warm outside, I'm wearing shorts. Going to have a fire in the driveway, hit the Jade and light up a cuban.

It was time to dust off the kegerator and get it flowing again. Picked up a 1/2 barrel of my favorite IPA in the world.

It's so warm outside, I'm wearing shorts. Going to have a fire in the driveway, hit the Jade and light up a cuban.
Why are you shaking it up?

I don't drink very often any more, but when I have a beer, it's usually Landshark or Red Stripe. If I can't have either one of those, my last resort is a Corona or nothing. If we're going harder than beer, it's Jack.

A little pedestrian for this thread, but I was very pleasantly surprised to find Fat Tire on the shelves this week. Until now, it's been like Coors in Smokey and the Bandit - not available in the east.
There just aren't enough Amber ales on the market.

image.jpg

Reactions: 72o
Tonights beer is more than pedestrian, it is nautical! I bought a few cases on the ferry between Helsingør(Denmark) and Helsingborg(Sweden), together with the chocolate.
DSC_4310.JPG

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom