Your favourite movie (2 Viewers)

BonScot

Straight Flush
Reaction score
It’s your last day on earth and you can only see ONE movie before you’re offski. What movie are you watching?

Here’s mine…

IMG_1500.gif

It’s your last day on earth and you can only see ONE movie before you’re offski. What movie are you watching?

Here’s mine…

View attachment 1401689

Not sure I could pick a favorite movie.

I mean The Good, the Bad and the Ugly is a for sure A+ 10/10 movie. So is Young Frankenstein.

Not sure how I could compare the two. :unsure:

Here’s mine…

View attachment 1401689
Once Upon a Time in the West is right up there. I’d watch either

The opening sequence has Bronson utter his toughest tough guy line I think

Last edited:
Once Upon a Time in the West is right up there. I’d watch either

The opening sequence has Bronson utter his toughest tough guy line I think

I read that Leon wanted Eastwood, Wallace and Can Cleef to play those 3 bounty hunters at the start and for Brunson to kill them. I think it was Eastwood who wouldn’t or couldn’t do it.

I'm not a movie guy, but a double-header for me: Monty Python's Holy Grail and Life of Brian.

If they're not available, The Man Who Would Be King, Being There, or The Thomas Crown Affair (the original).

Last edited:
I'm not a movie guy, but a double-header for me: Monty Python's Holy Grail and Life of Brian.

If they're not available, The Man Who Would Be King, Being There, or The Thomas Crown Affair.
The Man Who Would Be King is brilliant. My favourite bit is when big Sean says “shooooooo” :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

funny how often arrival has been mentioned here. i absolutely loved that movie, though i kind of knew i would - i went alone during an afternoon off on a work trip, ate a 10 mg gummy (homemade by a friend, as recreational wasn't so much a thing back then) on the way in and grabbed 2 shots of whiskey to pour into my cherry coke. i sat in the back row of the theater that had maybe 5 other people in it, and had my mind absolutely blown. definitely in my top 3 theater experiences ever.

I couldn’t possibly pick one movie as my all-time favorite, but here’s some of my favorite recent movies…

Whiplash
Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri
Jojo Rabbit

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom