Am I the only one that is truly happy with Copag cards? (6 Viewers)

Every time I buy and try a different type/set of cards, I always come back to the Copag cards for one reason or another.

I’m planning to start using Broken Arrow cards starting this week, and I’m hoping these have as much longevity as the Copags.

I haven’t had any ink fade on any of my Copag sets, so i’m wondering if i’m not playing enough poker . For reference, I used to host two to three tables 5-6 times a month, and some months 7-8 times for about 3 years, and none of the ink faded.

Also, the smell thing…. Maybe i’m not getting intimate enough with my Copags…. They’ve never smelled bad to me either.

Truthfully I don't mind the feeling of the stock at all.

My bone to pick with them is that the ink fades quickly and I find the face artwork and pips incredibly boring and generic.

Every time I buy and try a different type/set of cards, I always come back to the Copag cards for one reason or another.

I’m planning to start using Broken Arrow cards starting this week, and I’m hoping these have as much longevity as the Copags.

I haven’t had any ink fade on any of my Copag sets, so i’m wondering if i’m not playing enough poker . For reference, I used to host two to three tables 5-6 times a month, and some months 7-8 times for about 3 years, and none of the ink faded.

Also, the smell thing…. Maybe i’m not getting intimate enough with my Copags…. They’ve never smelled bad to me either.
Open a new deck of Copags and compare them to the deck you used for 3 years.

Your cards are likely faded, you just have not noticed. If your opponents are crushing you - they have noticed.

Open a new deck of Copags and compare them to the deck you used for 3 years.

Your cards are likely faded, you just have not noticed. If your opponents are crushing you - they have noticed.
Stupid question incoming: Are we talking the backs or fronts of the cards are faded? ‍:unsure:

Stupid question incoming: Are we talking the backs or fronts of the cards are faded? ‍:unsure:
PC160008.JPG
PC160010.JPG
PC160012.JPG

Pulled out a set of Copags that hadn't seen play for a while to see if they worked better in Shuffletech.

For some reason they had a really sticky feeling and so ended up swapping back to Faded Spade even though they tend to jam the Shuffletech a few times a night.
All I really remember about Copags is the top card never wants to stay on the top, also the smell.

Love my copags. Sure, there are "better" decks out there but as long as you enjoy them and everyone at your game does, then if it isn't broke don't fix it!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom