Any experience with these chairs?? (2 Viewers)

Lts923

Sitting Out
Supporter
Reaction score
PCF family,

Anyone have any experience with these chairs or something similar? Thinking about pulling trigger on these vs the alibaba chairs due to timing and availability.

$125 a pop

What do you think? Those that have them, how do you like em or know of anyone who has em!

Great set up with the armless option. More space and room for the table!

IMG_4824.png

Love the armless, but versions of that chair has their little lift function fail quickly. Can't speak to these exact ones but we had similar and within 3 months of nightly use they started to fail, so randomly people would be sinking lower.

Made for some funny bluffing moments but I wouldn't buy them again. Unsure of the quality of this one compared to the fell-off-a-truck ones we got but we switched to gasser/banquet type chair. Didn't have wheels but less prone to breaking.

I hear ya. I haven’t come across any personally myself. I just have found a few people post randomly on Reddit and seem to like em:

My current set up is a mixture of armless and arm chairs. Just went a more uniform look and elegance. Specially for garage

See below:

Attachments

• IMG_4709.jpeg
    IMG_4709.jpeg
    264.4 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_4708.jpeg
    IMG_4708.jpeg
    266.1 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_4704.jpeg
    IMG_4704.jpeg
    245.2 KB · Views: 40
Love the armless, but versions of that chair has their little lift function fail quickly. Can't speak to these exact ones but we had similar and within 3 months of nightly use they started to fail, so randomly people would be sinking lower.

Made for some funny bluffing moments but I wouldn't buy them again. Unsure of the quality of this one compared to the fell-off-a-truck ones we got but we switched to gasser/banquet type chair. Didn't have wheels but less prone to breaking.
For ~$25 you can purchase a new gas cylinder rated to 500lbs which will last much longer. I do it as an upgrade to all my home office chairs now.

For ~$25 you can purchase a new gas cylinder rated to 500lbs which will last much longer. I do it as an upgrade to all my home office chairs now.
Just don’t want to spend another $500 in top of 2500$ lol I’ll just look into those Alibabas!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom